1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VentisetteStars

Sep 6, 2019

1. Making a feedback thread for myself >:3

2. I bought a Dollzone B27-005 body from VentisetteStars and could not be happier! They were friendly in all conversation and absolutely wonderful to work with :) They responded to messages quickly, let me know right away when the body was shipped, and packed him safely. I waited 7 years to find a Peaks Woods Rabbit Goon head and VentisetteStars made him better than I could have ever dreamed :)

I would gladly purchase from VentisetteStars again in the future and highly recommend them! :)

Thank you!!

3. Purchased a Dollzone Daomiao1 full set from them. Everything about the transaction was pleasant and reassuring. They responded quickly to messages, answered any questions I had, and sent the doll in sturdy, secure packaging! It arrived very quickly, exactly as described. Couldn’t be happier :D Would buy again from them with no hesitation! Thank you :chibi

4. I sold a Fairyland Minifee Sylvia to VentisetteStars. She paid quickly and was kind enough to even pay the overage shipping cost after my quote was a bit too low. Let me know as soon as the doll arrived and was very nice to deal with the whole time. A++ I would happily do business with her again.

5. *Positive Feedback*

I sold a Mystic Kids body to VentisetteStars and the exchange was very positive. Quick communication and payment and promptly let me know when the package arrived safely. I would happily do business again. Thank you!

6. VentisetteStars purchased a Minifee Alan head from me. Payment was quick and communication wonderful!

7. Overall good transaction.
      I bought a two piece outfit from them. Shipping and communication was a bit slow, but it was handled in a polite manner and they were nice enough to add an additional item as a thanks for my patience.
      Seemed like the delay was a one-off thing caused by bad timing of some real life stuff. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

8. @VentisetteStars bought a Doll Family head from me. They were polite and friendly in their messages, were quick to pay and kindly let me know when the head had arrived. I would highly recommend them as a buyer. Thank you for the smooth and pleasant transaction :thumbup

9. I bought a Dream Valley Carey from @VentisetteStars and everything was great! Carey arrived quickly and very safely. Thank you so much! :D

10. Bought a doll head from me. Answered messages promptly and was very nice and understanding :)

11. VentisetteStars purchased a Dollzone Carter from me! Payment and communication was very prompt, excellent buyer

12. Ventisette purchased a Coral Reef 1/6 body from me and was the ideal buyer! She was very prompt with communication, paid in a timely manner, and let me know when the body arrived. Lovely person to work with and highly recommend, thank you! <3