1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VeraLyne

Nov 10, 2020

1. I would greatly appreciate feedback from those whom I have had an marketplace interaction. Thank you kindly.

2. VeraLyne bought a PKF Rosanna sl. faceplate from me, and everything went perfectly. Very friendly, and paid promptly. I'd be happy to deal with VeraLyne again anytime. :)

3. VeraLyne bought a Xiao Yu head from me and was prompt with her payment and very kind and patient with my shipping schedule. I'd be happy to sell or buy from you any time!

4. :aheartbea:apresent::daisy Positive feedback :daisy:apresent::aheartbea

VeraLyne purchased a wig from me and was a delight to sell to and talk with.
      They have wonderful communication and even shared a picture of it on their beautiful doll<3.
      I highly recommend them as a buyer and I would be happy to work with them again!

Thank you so much VeraLyne :hug:

5. Very Belated Positive Feedback for VeraLyne, who was a fantastic seller beginning to end. I purchased her Granado V-08 head on a short layaway that she not only permitted, but was very flexible to offer in the first place. As soon as I finished paying, she shipped out shortly after, and he arrived extremely well packed, pristine and in his company box and bag. VeraLyne is both friendly and highly professional. Definite recommendation.

6. I had a wonderful transaction with @VeraLyne . Great communication, quick payment, and very sweet. I highly recommend doing business with @VeraLyne :3nodding:

7. + Positive + :XD:

I sold @VeraLyne a 5th Motif Venitu. Flawless transaction! All communication was fast and friendly, payment sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the doll arrived. I would highly recommend as a buyer and very much welcome future transactions. Thank you very much for an amazing experience!! Enjoy that gorgeous guy! :thumbup

8. I adopted an Iplehuse SID Dean from@VeraLyne and could not be more pleased. Responses were quick and doll was shipped immediately. I would definitely recommend. A++ seller.

Thank you again for this gorgeous boy.

9. @VeraLyne sold the MOST BEAUTIFUL Iplehouse nYID Aria to me in Peach Gold resin, AND she included extra feet! Everything was not as described - it was so much better! She's even prettier than the pictures.
      The price was excellent. Shipping was included and extremely fast. Aria was packed professionally and arrived intact and absolutely perfect.
      I love my beautiful girl. Thank you so much!
      What else ya selling? :lol: I would definitely purchase from VeraLyne again! :love

10. Positive Transaction!

This is my third transaction with @VeraLyne and it was smooth. She is always very kind and understanding. She paid promptly and kept me updated when her package arrived. I highly recommend doing business with her. :3nodding:

11. I'm back because @VeraLyne contacted me - they had another set of Aria hands and shipped them to me. The hands were absolutely pristine and still had the resin moons! Thank you!