Feedback for Verena

Dec 5, 2018

1. Hello :daisy
      Please leave feedback for me on this page:aheartbea Thank you!

2. Excellent transaction and seller, a pleasure to deal with. Good communication and fast shipping following my payment. Thank you!

3. Verena is just an absolute darling! I purchased some Volks YoSD Option Hands from her and honestly I could not have asked for a better transaction. I was quickly provided an extra photo when I requested one, was given in depth details about the hands, and great information about my tracking options. The hands were packaged so securely and bubble wrapped to perfection! They made a very long journey from Russia in total safety. I would recommend a transaction with Verena any day and would gladly purchase from her again or sell to her without a doubt! Also an absolute pleasure to speak with!

4. I was fortunate enough to purchase an outfit from Verena. The price was excellent, as was the cost of shipping. Communication was prompt, clear, and friendly, and the outfit arrived in magnificent shape within a very reasonable timeframe!

I would certainly recommend Verena as a seller, and look forward to doing business with them in the future!