1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vermaxen

May 13, 2007

1. Since my original thread was somehow eaten, I've started a new one.

If you've had a transaction with me please do add a word or two.

(Is irritated that the original has spontaneously combusted into cyberbits.)

2. I did a split for a lati blue boy with vermaxen and it went very well! They let me ship it to them in Japan which was significantly cheaper than shipping to the US and then they sent along the head when it arrived! Kept up great communication and was very friendly! Thank you so much! ^^

3. Trade her some nice clothing for a DOC boy body. It was shipped fast and she was very nice to talk to. would sell to or trade with again.

4. Bought a Kayan head/Delf body from Vermaxen, and she was a lovely seller to deal with - great with communicating throughout the transaction, and was accommodating with layaway options. Shipping was ridiculously fast, and doll was well packed for the journey. Thank you so much!

5. vermaxen bought a MNF Vampire Shiwoo from me. Great buyer, payment was received quickly. Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy your new addition! :)

6. i traded my little dana-boy against vermaxens paris.
      the shipping was fast and paris was well packed for the journey.

it's wonderfull to talk to.
      she's very friendly and i hope we could trade or sell someday again ^^

7. I've bought a CP Delf girl mod. boy body from Vermaxen. The shipping was fast and she's a really nice people to deal with. Thanks a lot !

8. I've done some faceups for vermaxen and love working for her!!!!! Personal checks as good as gold. ^^ Will continue to do business with her!

9. I trade my El body from Vermaxen for a beautiful girl body mod. The contact with her is a true pleasure, she send the body very very quickly^^. Thanks again.

10. Vermaxen sold me a Soom body for my Gena head :)
      It's a very lovely body and, after just a slight amount of UPS confusion (their fault not ours!, it arrived in great shape.
      Thank you Vermaxen! :aheartbea

11. Vermaxen sold me a Souldoll Lune head, who is in beautiful condition. She was great to work with, shipped him quickly, and he was packed very safely. I would most definately do business with her again. Thank you again, very much! :D

12. I bought a Lati boy body from Vermaxen. The transaction was lovely and the body arrived well packaged and exactly as described.

Thanks so much!

A+++++++

13. I sold vermaxen an SDF body.
      She was lovely to deal with.
      Thank you very much!

14. I traded my cp girl body for her cp boy body, nice communication, she is a lovely lady, I'll do business with her again, I really hope she enjoy the girl body as much as I am enjoying my new boy. Thank you very much, Patty.

15. I sold a pair of urethane eyes to vermaxen, and the transaction went great! Hope you love them!

16. I bought some clothes from vermaxen.
      The transaction went well and vermaxen was very accommodating about the shipping.
      (I had forgotten to ask for delivery confirmation before I paid and vemaxen was really nice to add it on for me.)
      One pair of shoes was mismarked in the sales thread as SD size when they were for SD13/LUTS and are too big for my boy.
      But, it's not really a big deal. Maybe I should have double checked :sweat
      Overall wonderful transaction.

17. I bought a Kawainino Iz head from her.
      She was quick to respond and she had a great attitude.
      Shipping the head was done ASAP, and it got here very quickly.
      I would do another transaction with her in a heartbeat.

18. I bought a green plaid suit from vermaxen - and the transaciton was all you could possibly hope for!

Excellent - will deffo deal with her again! She's ace.

Alicex

19. I've just had a wonderful experience purchasing a Dollstown Lucille head from Vermaxen. Not only is Lucille everything and more than I dreamed she'd be, our correspondence was lots of fun! :celebrate
      Topping everyting off this off was the fastest shipping I've even seen! I simply can't say enough great things about my delightful transaction with Vermaxen!!! Three Cheers!! :sumomo:

20. I bought some Boots from vermaxen and she was great! She shipped quickly and had clear communication.

Would love to deal with again!