1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vermont Chick

Jul 28, 2011

1. bought a souldoll mayu and couldnt be happier. great communication and quick shipment. A+++++++++++++++ ABSOLUTELY would do business with again.

2. I bought a MNF Soony head from her, and it was a great experience! Very friendly communication, and quick and secure shipping. I really appreciate it!

3. Bought a Unoa L-bi Faceplate, just as described and packaged well, very friendly and prompt seller, would buy from her again :)

4. Vermont Chick sold me a Unoa Bully faceplate. She's a really pleasant person to communicate with and shipped my package right away. The faceplate arrived exactly as pictured. I would do business with her anytime! :)

5. I purchased a Juri 2008 with A-Line body in WS. Description and sales thread was detailed and accurate to what I received. Communications was fast and clear. This was a popular sculpt and so the seller had a ton of interest but they stayed professional and stuck to addressing inquiries in the order that they were received. Would definitely recommend and do business with again.

6. I purchased an MNF Chloe on layaway from vermont chick, and the whole transaction was flawless. vermont chick's communication was spectacular, and she's incredibly friendly, too. Once she was paid off, Chloe was shipped right away, and packaged with great care. I honestly couldn't possibly any happier, and I would not hesitate to work with vermont chick again! Thank you so much!!

7. I bought a minifee sarang head with faceup and eyes from vermont chick and I couldn't be more pleased :) Perfect seller, shipping was fast, packaging was very secure. Awesome deal! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from vermont chick again
      Thank you!

8. I bought a Chicline Chloe from Vermont Chick and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Super friendly communication, prompt replies, lightening fast shipping, and the doll was exactly as described. I'm very pleased with her, thank you so much!

9. I bought an Iplehouse SID Zera and an Iplehouse SID Soo from Vermont Chick. She was super awesome to work with; she let me do a three-month layaway, and communication was great. She shipped each one of them promptly and SUPER well packed. I would GLADLY do business with her again anytime.
      Thank you SOOOO much!!! :D So far, they're loving it here, although I think Soo wants hair of her own instead of borrowing something from the wig (aka "Tribble") box hahaha.

10. I bought a Unoa Lusis from Vermont Chick. We made a layaway plan that worked for both of us and the doll was shipped the same day i paid the final payment. Doll was as described and she even changed the breast part to a smaller one before she shipped her when i asked if she could do it :)
      So happy with this transaction. A big + from me. I would love to buy from her again :)

11. I bought a MiniFee Siean Elf from Vermont Chick and it was a very smoothly and friendly contact. She even wiped Sieans old faceup and took a new picture for me :) The doll was shipped quickly and I'm very happy with her, she's so pretty :) Thank you!

12. I purchased to vermont chick a Narin doll from bimong! It was a perfect transaction. She shipped fast and took extra care in packaging. I highly recommend her. Thanks you so much for all!

13. Positive Feedback :D

Date:
      June-July 2015

Transaction: I purchased an IH Claude from her

Feedback: Absolutely fabulous transaction! Communication was smooth and swift, a fair price, and it shipped really fast! When I opened him, it was just like opening him directly from Iplehouse, which is how well he was packaged. He is in immaculate condition and absolutely beautiful to look at (you can tell she had taken very good care of him). Vermont chick is very friendly and great to work with, and I am over the moon with finally having a Claude! I recommend her as a seller and would work with her in the future!

Would I do business with again? Heck ya! :D

14. I bought a SID body from Vermont Chick (it had been under her NS Grace) and as always it was a flawless transaction! Easier than buying from Iplehouse and I swear she must keep everything in a vault because it is perfection. Always such a pleasure and I would happily buy again!

15. Excellent transaction with Vermont Chick from whom I purchased a FL Sionna on layaway. Communication was great and shipping was as close to immediate upon my final payment as possible. Truly wonderful seller. I would not hesitate to do business with her another time. Thanks!!

16. I purchased a Judithdoll Maxima fullset from Vermont and the transaction was flawless. Vermont was great with communication and updates, courteous and accomodating. My outfit was shipped speedily and was packaged beautifully with a little thank you note! I highly reccomend her as a seller!

Thank you so much Vermont!

17. Just purchased one of my grail doll from Vermont, an Iplehouse Benny. Her communication was great, the doll arrived super fast, perfectly packed & with all the original paperwork. I'm in love with not only Benny but Vermont as well for selling this delicious doll. I'd gladly do business with Vermont any time.

18. I bought an Iplehouse Full Set outfit from Lorraine. She is a wonderful communicator and shipped quickly and the clothes were well packed in their Iplehouse box. They are in perfect condition. Lorraine was also very communicative and helped contact USPS when the package took a bit of a nonsensical route. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you so much!

19. I bought an Iplehouse head from Vermont chick and it was delightful and a perfect transaction.

20. I bought her chic-line boy body. She got him shipped out the next day, he and his box where both impeccably packed, and he was as perfect as could be. I couldn't be happier.