1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vermont Chick

Jul 28, 2011

1. I purchased an Ipleouse Asa from vermont chick. The interaction was pleasant throughout. I requested an alternate Layaway schedule from what she had posted on her sales thread and she was quick to accommodate me. Her replies to any sent messages were speedy and thorough, and she let me know what the status of my PayPal payments were and when they arrived. She double-checked my shipping address instead of just assuming it was to be sent with my screen name or something, which gave me the opportunity to add some information that I needed to add. Vermont chick was actually able to get Asa to the post office and get back to me with the tracking number on the same day as my last payment!

Asa arrived as described, in pristine condition. Opening the box felt like opening a brand new Iplehouse doll. I had a great experience buying from vermont chick and would 100% do so again.

2. I bought an Iplehouse Chris from vermont chick and it was as excellent as aways; prompt shipping, everything factory-perfect, and so pleasant to deal with! I highly recommend her and I am sure I will buy again from her in the future! :aheartbea

3. I purchased a FL MNF boy body from @vermont chick. She was wonderful to deal with, shipped him fast, packaged him safe and secure and let me know right away that he shipped and gave me his tracking info. I would purchase from her again anytime!!

4. I bought an Iplehouse SID Barahan from Vermont Chick and it was such a pleasant transaction. :)

She was willing to work with me every step of the way to ensure I could have my grail doll, she also helped me through the process since it was my first time buying from the market, and she was able to ship Brarahan quickly once my payment was received.

Thank you so much for everything. :3nodding:

5. I purchased vermont chick's Iplehouse SID Shane, and the transaction was just perfect! She was kind enough to hold him for me for two days, and shipped out quickly once I paid. He even arrived long before the USPS estimated date. I highly recommend vermont chick as a seller. :3nodding:

6. I sold a Fairyland full-set outfit to vermont chick and the entire transaction was delightful! vermont chick paid immediately and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Every interaction with her was pleasant and I would not hesitate to buy from her, or sell to her anytime, she's just downright fun to deal with!

7. I bought feeple65 Siean from Vermont Chick, she shipped her quickly and she was very patient and helpful throughout whole transaction. Thank you!

8. I said I would do business again with vermont chick-- and here I am again! I bought an Iplehouse Olivia from her, and as usual it was a pleasant, perfect transaction--and the box got here in two days, looking as fresh and perfect as if it had come direct from Iplehouse! vermont chick is one of my very favorite sellers and I would buy from her anytime! <3 <3

9. I purchased a KID Bambi on layaway from Vermont Chick. She was flexible and easy to work with. Communication was consistent, friendly and quick. She confirmed receipt of all my payments and shipped super fast after last payment was made. I would absolutely recommend her to do business with.

10. Perfect seller!

Lorraine sold an Iplehouse dress and necklace to me, with super fast shipping. She was very friendly and really nice to work with, and the outfit arrived carefully packaged and in record time. I'd highly recommend doing business with her! Thanks so much!

11. I bought an Iplehouse SID Vincent from Lorraine on layaway - she was wonderfully helpful and patient, the communication was excellent and she was understanding of the odd little hiccup when life got in the way. He was shipped promptly and securely after I finalised the layaway, and I couldn't be happier! I've already started another transaction with her. :)

12. The lovely BID Erzulie I bought arrived safely today. It was wonderful working with Vermont Chick.

13. Today my IBD Byuri arrived. He was beautifully packed and came super quick. Vermont Chick is a delight to do business with.
      Her replies were prompt and friendly. I am so happy with the purchase!

14. I bought the Iplehouse Rosa Perla set from Vermont Chick and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! Stellar communication, super speedy shipping and excellent packing: you couldn't ask for more. The item was also pristine; just like brand new. I highly recommend Vermont Chick and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

15. i purchased the most beautiful Pilot outfit and a steampunk outfit.. and ALL was smooth, fast and fun.
      Will buy from again.... and again..

16. The lovely vermont chick was kind enough to make an exception and sell me her Souldoll Vito Freya despite being international. She was extremely pleasant throughout the transaction, esp. in terms of needed layaway. And then managed to ship the doll within hours of me paying her off after three days instead of the agreed upon three months!

The doll arrived in perfect as new condition carefully wrapped and I couldn't be more pleased. All in all this was one of the most flawless transaction I've ever had the pleasure to be involved in.

I highly recomment Lorraine as an outstanding seller <3

17. We have done a very smooth business with Vermont Chick. Very very good communication, as we have no paypal anymore, we do this money transfer with western union, as Vermont Chick is a very trustworthy person. All was fine, and the outfit came here extremely good packed as described.
      We will do business again with her again.

5 s t a r s for you, thank you so much dear.

18. I bought two more dolls from Vermont Chick, BID Naias and nYID Andrew. Once again, she was a delight to communicate with and a wonderfully understanding seller. She sent each doll out separately as they were paid off and they were wonderfully packed and arrived safe and well. Nothing but praise for our transactions. :)

19. I bought an Iplehouse Oscar from Vermont Chick and everything went so super smooth! Communication was fast and friendly; shipping was equally fast and inexpensive! The doll arrived in pristine condition; even the box was undamaged! ^^. Would gladly do business with her again and would recommend her to anyone!

20. Purchased a Souldoll Kid Winter Prince from Vermont Chick. The experience was very pleasant and they were informative and patient as this was my first sale on MP. The package came promptly (well as fast as a Nor'easter would allow) and the doll was in the condition as described in the post. I recommend this buyer/seller and would like to do business again in the future.