1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vermont Chick

Jul 28, 2011

1. Hello....I bought luts head from Vermont, it was very smooth and pleasant transaction, would buy from her again...:)

2. Just finished up a lovely transaction with Vermont Chick and it couldn’t have gone any better. I purchased from her a FL F60 Siean. He arrived safely and just as described. I’d love to deal with her again and would recommend. Thank you! :D

3. Positive Transaction

I bought a pair of DollHeart shoes from Vermont Chick and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, I received my shoes quickly and they are beautiful. Thanks so much!

4. Excellent seller with quick communication and super fast shipping! My Feeple60 Lacrima doll arrived in perfect condition. Very friendly and reliable, will definitely do business again! Highly recommend!!! A+++

5. @vermont chick sold me a Souldoll Vito Jin doll and the entire process was quick and pleasant. Her communication and shipment were efficient and the doll and extras arrived as described. Thank you for a great transaction!

6. I purchased a Minifee Lishe from Vermont, and I couldn't be happier. The transaction was smooth and she was well packaged. I would definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you so much!

7. I purchased an FID Raffine from Vermont, and I'm super pleased! Smooth transaction, swift replies, and the packaging was top notch. would definitely buy again! Thanks a ton!

8. I purchased Dollmore Suntan Maxima Zinna from Vermont and the whole process was wonderful. I had a lot of questions and was given patient and kind answers to everything. As a new buyer in the DoA market I was pretty intimidated but Vermont made me feel a ton more confident. The package was sent out immediately so even with holiday postal crisis I received the doll very quickly! I hope to have another chance to buy from her~

Thank you so much!

9. It was so wonderful to work with Vermont Chick!! She allowed me to make a down payment for an Iplehouse doll and I finished payment in the next week or so. Shipping went great even despite delays from the big polar vortex and storms (nature, you scary!). Pleasant and prompt communication, professional and reasonable every time. I recommend her and hope all her dolly dreams come true <3

10. I purchased an FID Lawerence from Vermont Chick, I could not be happier! The transaction was smooth; I received prompt and friendly answers to communications. The packing of the doll was great and swift shipping, love that! I would definitely buy again from Vermont Chick. Thank you so much for all your help and for allowing me to add this handsome guy to my collection!

11. I bought a Raccoon Doll Elf Kai from Vermont Chick and the entire transaction was very friendly, pleasant and problem-free. Responses were quick and polite, the doll was mailed out when she said he would be and he was very well wrapped/padded for his trip to me. Great, easy transaction and I would be more than happy to do business with her again. Thank you very much for selling your boy to me.

12. I purchased Raccoon Temptation Monica from Lorraine (Vermont Chick), and the entire transaction was very friendly. She was quick to respond, and mailed the doll immediately. We chatted as I waited for Monica to arrive. When she finally arrived, she was exactly as described. It was a great transaction, and I would buy from Lorraine again.

13. Bought another Iplehouse FID from her, this time a female counterpart to my male <3 Once again, this seller was ever so patient and allowed a layaway that I was able to pay off early again. Doll arrived safely and very quickly in original packaging. She is a joy to talk to and does beautiful work too!

14. I bought an Iplehouse FID Leonard from Vermont Chick. It was a great transaction! Her communication was great and the package was shipped promptly! I would be delighted to work with her again!

15. I bought an Iplehouse FID Rex from Lorraine. Absolutely perfect 5 star transaction!!!
      Great communicator. She made me feel so comfortable. I bought him on Sunday and he arrived first thing Tuesday. Wow! The doll is in perfect shape. She impressively packed him as well as IH would. So happy!! Thank you so much!

16. I purchased a Dollmore Dollpire Kid Shiloh from Vermont Chick via a layaway, and honestly it was one of the best transactions I've had. They were extremely patient and understanding when I had issues with payments during the layaway. The doll arrived in great condition, very well packaged! No damage at all!
      I 100% recommend this seller!

17. POSITIVE

I purchased a Faiyland Lunnula outfit set from Vermont Chick on layaway.
      Everything was exactly as described and communication was always prompt and friendly.
      The original Fairyland box was re-boxed and protected which I so appreciated because even the box is beautiful!
      I would jump at the opportunity to buy from Vermont Chick again! :hug:

18. Bought a LTF Shiwoo, and it was pretty much a flawless transaction. Prompt communication and quick shipping, package arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Definitely an a+ seller!