1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vevet

Dec 26, 2009

1. I bought an MSD DESTELLOS set from vevet, and everything went extremely well. She was very helpful, communication was great, and not only was that set well packed it was pretty! I definitely recommend as seller!

2. I bought a Resinsoul Yao from Vevet; Vevet did her face up and blushing and she is gorgeous!! She arrived quickly and in perfect condition and included free eye lashes and a skirt! I love this doll!! Thank you so much!

3. vevet ordered three fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

4. I ordered two hoodies from vevet and the transaction was pretty much perfect. She was super nice and even checked the measurements of the body my doll has to make sure the hoodies would fit well. They were also shipped fast and are great quality. Thank you so much, I would definitely buy from her again! ♥

5. I bought a hoodie from vevet - very quick and friendly communication, the hoodie was sent out real fast and arrived well packed and in excellent condition. It looks lovely! I would gladly buy from her again!

6. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again, the whole transaction was very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.

Happy New 2013!

7. vevet ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

8. I bought a Tang body from Vevet. It was shipped fast and well packaged. I would recommend her to any one.

9. I bought a Ming head from Vevet, could NOT have asked for someone more awesome to buy from. The head came without even a scratch on him and so much faster than I expected. Could not have been better!

10. FAst shipping, well packed chicline headback. Thanks!

11. I purchased a chicline faceplace from Vevet and everything went great and I would definitely buy from again?

12. I bought a gorgeous April Story Rosella head from Vevet and the transaction could not have gone better! She is courteous, friendly, has some great suggestions, and is all around super pleasant to work with! She shipped the head immediately via insured Priority mail. The box got dinged a bit in transit, but her packaging job was so super, nothing was damaged. She is a talented faceup artist too, and my new girl looks amazing! Very positive transaction!! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Super sweet lady! Thanks so much, Vevet!

13. I purchased an April Story Olivia from Vevet. Friendly and excellent communication, the doll and package was wrapped well, speedy shipping. Couldn't has ask for a better transaction. Would purchase from her again.

14. I purchased an April Story Olivia from Vevet. Friendly and excellent communication, the doll and package was wrapped well, speedy shipping. Couldn't have ask for a better transaction. Would purchase from her again.

15. I purchased Resinsoul Li from vevet and in every possible way it was a wonderful experience. Vevet communicated often, when I asked if she would be willing to do Li's faceup, she was so willing, posted 3 photos for my okay and Li is truly gorgeous. So thoughtfully packed and shipped. I really feel vevet is an outstanding seller and I couldn't be more satisfied. It's such a positive experience to meet someone with her integrity as a seller. I love my Li!

16. Vevet bought an AS Fall from me on a layaway plan and it went splendidly! She was great with communication and prompt with her payments. I've got nothing but good things to say about the whole transaction. I'd definitely do business with her again. :3nodding:

17. Vevet commissioned me to do a faceup on their Impldoll Tank head, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Communication was always quick and pleasant, and they were very understanding about paying a little extra for facial hair. Gladly, I would do business with Vevet again. :)