1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vhdangel

Aug 18, 2011

1. vhdangel's Feedback Thread

Please feel free to leave feedback for any transactions that I've participated in. :)

Thank you!

2. vhdangel bought a wig from me.
      vhdangel is an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton! :)

3. Sold wig to vhdangel. Great communication and fast payment. Pleasure to do business with! A+++

4. vhdangel participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

5. Vhdangel participated in my SOOM Obsidius split and from start to finish, our transaction was a smooth and pleasant one. Invoices were responded to quickly and communication from their end was very well maintained. They were a wonderful participant and I say with ease that I would happily do business with them again. No complaints from my end what-so-ever. :)

♥ T h a n k i e s ! ! ♥

6. VHDAngel joined my split for SOOM Kremer. She was fantastic. She always paid promptly and answered questions about packing and shipping quickly and clearly. She was also patient when I had to hold off shipping to talk to SOOM about a broken piece. I would be very comfortable doing business with her again in the future! :)

7. vhdangel bought my Puki Loreley from me! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and paid for her immediately. No fuss, no issues. I couldn't recommend her enough as a buyer!

Thank you again :aheartbea

8. I just bought the most beautiful YoSD Suzuna from vhdangel! She arrived in perfect condition and was very well packaged. I couldn't be more pleased with vhdangel as a seller!

9. vhdangel purchased my Pukifee lot & paid me instantly. I highly recommend her to everyone, thank you so very much.

10. vhdangel had participated in my Fairyland Ital split on Ital blue arm. Very friendly split member and buyer, great communication, very fast pm replies and prompt payment. Everything went smoothly. I would love to do business with her again~! Thank you very much~! :)

11. vhdangel purchased a Feeple65 Chloe dreaming faceplate from me. She paid promptly, and was very friendly and quick to reply to messages. vhdangel was a perfect buyer, and I'd definitely recommend her!

12. vhdangel purchased a MNF Chloe Amethyst Sleep Head from me, and was an absolute peach! Payment was prompt and she responded really quickly! Even when the head acquired a black smudge under her chin during shipment she was very patient and followed my advice to try magic eraser to get it off. The mark came right off and everything was perfect! 100% positive transaction. I would highly recommend her to others and would gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much!!! :)

13. vhdangel purchased some Chicline parts from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, prompt payment - Thank you so much!

14. vhdangel bought a Asleep Eidolon Lorelei Mermaid head from me back in September. She was very fast on her payments and had great communication. Thanks!!! :)

15. vhdangel answered my WTB Chicline Nanuri 2013 faceplate thread. The entire transaction was wonderful! She was friendly and sent it out right away after I paid. I would definitely recommend her as a seller!! Thank you!!

16. Vhdangel bought a Soom Wave outfit from me.
      Fast payment, good communication.
      Perfect transaction.
      Thank you.

17. I sold a RealFee mermaid tail to vhdangel. The transaction was very smooth and communication was good. Highly recommended.

18. vhdangel bought Soom wings from me and everything went well. Enjoy them!