1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vicemage

Oct 11, 2008

1. Joint a group order and everything was fine, and communication is very good.

2. Vicemage organize a Volks USA Group Order and everything went very smoothly. She always keep with me in contact when the USPS took some delay with their Priority Mail.

Count with me with future order groups.

3. I bought a set of Soom Gem CW Thighs from ViceMage and she was absolutely wonderful to buy from.
      She was quick to respond to PMs, flexible and let me know when she sent them out. They came perfectly packaged without a scratch on them, wrapped in bubble wrap and in tight newspaper to keep them from moving!
      I would buy from her again any day!

4. I bought a pair of Soom SG hands from Vicemage. They arrived very quickly and were perfect! I would definately do business with her again.

Thanks!!
      ~mp

5. I bought some doll parts from vicemage and they arrived so swiftly that I wasn't even expecting them that day! Each part was individually wrapped and labeled. Very very nice!

6. I was on the Volks USA order whe lead. Always comunicating news and all went to nice. My order was perfectly packaged.
      I recommend her strongly ^___^ So I give a POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Thank you vicemage!!

7. Bought a lower torso from vicemage. Excellent communication, and fast shipping. Item arrived today and was well packaged. Thank you very much!!:)

8. vicemage participated in a fairyland group order that I organized. She was patient through the 10 week wait and always communicated well. I would definitely do business again with her! thanks!

9. I bought the littleFee faceplate from Vicemage. Everything was exellent - fasr replys, full information, very well poat pacage anf fast shippment. Plasure do the bisiness. Thanks.

10. Hi, I was in a GO for Fairywing wigs with Vicemage, and I'm thrilled to say I received my package today, the wigs were well-packed and lovely! :D

This was a difficult GO, mainly because we had to wait a long time on the seller to shipe to Vicemage! But she was encouraging throughout, and kept the GO alive. There were a couple of times when she was not immediately responsive, but we all have IRL issues, and these were never serious lapses! I was extremely happy as well with the handling of the 'gift wigs' that were a part of this split, I sincerely appreciate everything and would participate in a future GO with you, thank-you so much! :)

.hlp

11. I bought a Soom Amber from Vicemage and everything went extremely well! Though she was without immediate transportation/ability to ship, communication was great and the shipping took less time than her original estimate. Perfect transaction, thank you so much!

12. Vicemage joined my FMD GO, and was great to work with, excellent communication and paid right away. Thanks so much for joining the GO.

13. I bought a beautiful 7-8 Aqua Blue Wig from vicemage. I am very happy. Vicemage is a great seller, with great prices, and very fast shipping. Vicemage has great communication. I hope to do business with her again! :)

14. ~~ Took part in my May Dollmore GO, Everything went super swell! Thank you ! ~~

15. I sold a pair of eyes to vicemage. I was getting ready to go out of town when she asked about them and she got me everything I needed quickly so I could mail out the package before I left. I would definitely do business again with vicemage.

16. I participated in an Ersa Flora GO that Vicemage hosted. She had great communication throughout the process and I got my eyes in super fast from her. They were well packaged. I would for sure participate in any GO she hosts in the future! Thank you!

17. Vicemage organized a GO for Ersa Flora eyes that I joined; communication was great, shipping was fast, and all around I'm very pleased! I'd definitely join a GO of hers again. Thanks so much!

18. i was part of vicemage's ersa flora group order.
      extremely fast
      had great communication !~

19. I was part of Ersa Flora eyes group order organized by Vicemage.
      Everything went very smooth, Vicemage is very friendly, easy to communicate, and eyes were shipped very fast.
      I'm so glad that I joined this GO. :) Thank you!

20. Was part of the For My Doll group order, Vicemage was very informative and wonderful to communicate with! Kept me up to date with my missing wig, will defiantly join another group order again!