1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vicemage

Oct 11, 2008

1. I Took Part In Vicemage's FMD GO. Everything Was Perfect From Giving Her My Order To Having It Shipped To My Place. She Was Most Organized & Kept Us Updated On Everything. I Would Be More Then Happy To Join Another Of Her GOs Anytime

2. I participated in Vicemage's recent ForMyDoll Group Order. This is the second time I've particpated in a GO run by her, and everything was wonderful, despitethe custom wig I ordered was incorrect. She worked quickly to offer a resolution for me, and I thank her so very much for that. I understand that mistakes can and do happen, so I'm not upset about it. ^^ Vicemage is extremely organized and flexible in the way she runs group orders, and she let all the particpants know how she was sorting everything for shipping once the order arrived so that we knew approximately when to expect our items to be shipped. My items arrived to me quickly and very well packaged.

All in all, this was a good transaction. I'd be happy to join another GO run by her in the future. :) Thanks again!

3. Vicemage organized a GO of which I was a part. Great to work with, communicative, and friendly! A+

4. I was in vicemage's For My Doll wig Group Order. I had a very positive experience: she was extremely organized, kept us updated every step of the way, and was very prompt sending the items out. I would not hesitate joining another GO of hers or doing any kind of transaction. Thanks!

5. I was in Vicemage's wig GO and it was great from beginning to end. Communication and updates were wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to Vicemage any time.

6. I participated in Vicemage's GO, and everything went smoothly. She was incredibly organized and the communication was great. My order was perfect and packaged well. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO with her. Fantastic job! Thanks

7. I joined the FMD GO Vicemage hosted. She kept everyone up to date through every step, communication was great, and when my order arrived it was excellently packaged. I would gladly participate in any transaction/GO with her again.

8. Participated in Vicemage's For My Doll GO. Her communication was fast and clear. She was incredibly organized as she had to keep track of a lot of different items. I was incredibly surprised to find some free gifts that were from the company, distributed throughout everyone's orders. Incredibly thoughtful and nice of her to share those! She also had a really cool printed card with my order items on it, keeping it easier for her to keep track of everything. I've never seen anyone host and organize a GO as well as she has. I would gladly participate in future GO with her or do other business with her again!

9. I joined vicemage's beautifully run FMD GO. GREAT leader, very efficient. I would definitely participate in another GO run by Vicemage!

10. Vicemage's FMD group order couldn't have gone more smoothly! VM was very accommodating, friendly, and professional with plenty of updates and communication during the wait. Shipping was fast and VM even worked out a less costly shipping method for me-- VM even offered this without me asking! Included in the package was a small gift for my doll and some candy for me, which cheered me up after a horrible day. Thanks so much to Vicemage for running the order so smoothly! I would totally recommend/consider doing business with VM in the future. 10/10

11. I also participated in Vicemage's FMD GO and I highly recommend her. She is very thorough and organized and kept us up to date every step of the way. She also shipped everything very quickly between mid-terms AND not feeling well. I will definitely be keeping an eye out to join her future GO's. Thanks for making this GO such a pleasure! :)

12. I ordered two wigs in Vicemage's most recent FMD GO. Everything was very well organized from start to finish and communication was fantastic through out. Thank you, Vicemage!

13. Vicemage ran a For My Doll GO that also included custom wigs, and it couldn't have gone better! Communication was superb, we were updated every step of the way, all questions were answered clearly and concisely, and it was just fun to be in this GO! I can't remember being in such a well-run GO, we even got little tags on a piece of cardboard so that we could double-check our order once they arrived. The little gifts were nice too!

All in all, this was a great GO to be in! Thank you so much for running this GO, my Crew are very happy and so am I! :D

Ryu

14. Participated in another well run GO by vicemage.Thanks again!

15. I joined vicemage's recent For My Doll group order. It was an extremely large order but vicemage kept everything meticulously organized running smoothly. I even received some adorable little gifts with my wig, as well. I would not hesitate to join another group order run by vicemage.

16. I joined vicemage's For My Doll group order for some wigs and lashes and have no complaints! Packing was immaculate and vicemage seemed concerned with accurate ship pricing and organization. The little gifties were very nice!

17. Participated in one of Vivemage's group orders. Smooth as silk, organized, kept us all updated every step of the way. Honestly, I think vicemage is easily one of the best GO hosts out there. I will definitely look for more of their orders when I need to get in on a split shipping.

18. I was a part of vicemage's For My Doll and Ersa Flora group orders, and I'm happy I was. Communication was excellent, she sent pictures to make sure that the items were what I ordered and combined the items for both orders to save shipping, and shipped quickly. Would do business with again!

19. Vicemage organized a wonderful and super successful ErsaFlora Eyes GO and I'm super happy. Can't wait to do another ErsaFlora Eyes GO with her :) Highly recommended.

20. Took place in a FMD GO organized & run by vicemage. Everything went smoothly & wonderfully, communication was excellent & my wig arrived as quickly as one can expect from a GO (abt a little less than a month i think?) & it was well packed. I would definitely do business with them again!