1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vicemage

Oct 11, 2008

1. I participated in Vicemage's ErsaFlora GO. Again, everything was organized perfectly. Good and frequent communication. She kept us up to date through the process. Eyes were shipped in a timely manner. Highly recommended as a host for GO's. I would do business with her any time.
      Thanks again :D

2. Participated in vicemage's FMD wig order, and she was the leader of the most organized GO that I have ever been a part of. Even when there was an incident with the company she handled it with ease. Great communication and superior organizational skills. I would love to order through her again. Thank you so much, vicemage!

3. Positive Feedback! :D

Date:
      Oct-Dec 2014

Transaction: I participated in the Ersa Flora and For My Doll GO orders she hosted
      Feedback: Wow! This was really fantastic. Seriously, Vicemage is very friendly and understanding. She has great communication skills and was able to answer several questions I had for ordering. When there was a hiccup on the company's end, she kept me informed and was great to work with. She also made sure to send pictures before shipping to make sure everything looked correct. I am very pleased!

Would I do business with again? I can't wait to work with her again!

4. Bought a Miro 1/4 body. EPIC!!!! Came so well packaged it was like Christmas. Five stars...will buy from again for SURE!!!!!

5. I participated in a split for SOOM LG FCE head with vicemage. Everything went wonderfully! She is nice, smooth and communicative. When the order arrived she shipped the head fast and very well protected in a box to avoid any damage. I would gladly deal with vicemage again! Thank you![​IMG]

6. I participated in an Ersa Flora group order run by vicemage. Everything was run very smoothly and communication was wonderful. Vicemage gave updates along the way, replies were prompt and friendly. My order had a small issue when it arrived and vicemage was already on fixing it before even contacting me. Shipping was quick and my eyes arrived safe and sound today. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with vicemage again. Thanks for running the GO!

7. I participated in Vicemage's eras flora group order, and it was run wonderfully. VM has exemplary communication, eyes were ordered and shipped incredibly promptly, and pictures were even sent before shipping. I just received my eyes and they look beautiful and were packaged gorgeously. VM went above and beyond to ensure the GO process went smoothly. I won't hesitate to join another of their GO's.

8. Positive feedback
      I was in Vicemage's ErsaFlora GO and she was great to deal with and always kept everyone updated and had amazing communication throughout the GO.:thumbup
      The eyes arrived in perfect condition and were packaged very securely and carefully by Vicemage.
      I highly recommend vicemage as a go leader and would be thrilled to join another of her go's:)
      Thank you so much vicemage!

9. I also participated in the ErsaFlora GO (mentioned above) that was hosted Vicemage.
      Everything went very smooth like always! Good communication, frequent updates and quick shipping. She was very helpful when there was trouble with the tracking number and when we experienced a massive delay in the shipping. She kept calling/emailing USPS for me and informed on the matter when she had some news. Long story short, the eyes did arrive 2 days ago in excellent condition. Also a big plus for the packaging!
      I would highly recommend her and would definitely do business with her at any given time!!!
      Thanks again :D

10. I took part in @vicemage For My Doll GO. communication, Shipping & just the entire thing was great. i would be more then happy to join another of her GOs

11. Took part in @vicemage 's group order for FMD. Another awesome transaction with her. She's a great GO organizer, provided prompt updates, pictures and swift shipping! Always happy to work with her on any GO! Thanks so much!

12. Was in the Ersa Flora and FMD GO this fall (2015). She was great to work with and kept in touch with updates. Love working with Vicemage. :D

13. I participated in Vicemage's FMD GO and it was a great experience. Always happy to work with her on any GO! Thanks so much!

14. I participated in vicemage's For My Doll GO and it was one of the best GO's I've been apart of. Communication was excellent and everything was so well organized. I would definitely join another GO hosted by them!

15. I participated in a GO run by vicemage- it was a smooth, pleasant experience and I would happily join another any time! Thanks so much! :D

16. I was in Vicemage's FMD GO and am so glad I joined. The wig is just perfect, I saved so much on shipping, and she did all the work! Plus I got a couple of cute gifts, better for me since all the gift wigs and accessories were much too big for my dolls.

17. I'm so sorry this is so late!

I participated in Vicemage's FMD Wig GO and everything was great. Communication was great and I received my wigs earlier this week. I am 100% happy and would definitely join more of her hosted GOs. Thanks again!

18. I joined a custom FMD GO ran by vicemage and it was a great experience!! Had a little mess-up on FMD's part but vicemage got it quickly sorted!! The wait was all on FMD for their error. I would definitely join vicemage's GOs again, anytime!!

19. I participated in a For My Doll GO run by vicemage that nabbed me the wig I've been searching for! Thanks for the constant communication and overall well-orchestrated order; it's appreciated. *^^*

20. I bought a Fairyland FLAL faceplate from @vicemage and I couldn't be happier! They were very polite, always quick to reply, and shipped the plate asap! Overall it was a pleasant transaction and I definitely recommend doing business with them :D