1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vicemage

Oct 11, 2008

1. I participated in a For My Doll GO run by vicemage and they were absolutely wonderful throughout the whole thing! FMD went radio silent for awhile and vicemage did everything they could to establish contact and keep everyone as informed as possible about what was going on. I would definitely participate in another group order run by vicemage. Thank you again!

2. I participated in another of Vicemage's FMD GOs and it was a wonderful to have her working out all the problems. She kept us updated through the unexpected delay and passed out the extras the company gave out due to the long wait. Always happy to work with her on any GO! Thanks so much!

3. I took part in VICEMAGE'S FMD GO & I couldn't be more happy with the GO. Everything was amazing, not only did we get updates but when the company had some problems we were informed & kept in the loop on what was happening with our GO order. All extras were passed out in a proper manner & even went out of the way to get chocolate for the people that didn't get one of the extra gifts. This is my second time taking part in a GO with VICEMAGE & not the last. I give her two jointed thumbs up!

4. I was in Vicemage's FMD GO and when things were late, the company offered some free wigs. There weren't enough
      for everyone in the GO so Vicemage sent some really awesome chocolate and gifts to those of us who didn't get an extra wig.
      It was a really great GO and very enjoyable!! Thank you!!!

5. Participated in a For My Doll GO hosted by Vicemage.

The group-order itself was a mess due to the company, but Vicemage handled it graciously and did a very good job keeping everyone's items organized and straight. They even offered some compensation for participants, which they did not have to do.

While I won't be interested in ordering from FMD again any time soon, I would definitely order with Vicemage again, they hosted the GO very professionally.

Thank you for your services.

6. I participated in a ForMyDoll GO hosted by vicemage. Something went down with the company that incurred massive delays, but throughout the mess that happened they remained vigilant in keeping us all updated, and when the package at last made it out to me it even had a little gift bag included with it! ♥

ForMyDoll has been... a little less than on top of things, but vicemage has been awesome! I would definitely order with them again.

Thanks so much for the hard work!

7. Vicemage hosted a GO for ForMyDoll wigs. Things took a long time through no fault of theirs, and they were great with communication the whole time. Overall the experience was very positive despite the delay. The package was mailed quickly once things arrived and there were even cute candies included in the package. I would not hesitate to do business with Vicemage again, or to participate in another one of their GOs.

8. I participated in vicemage's For My Doll group order and everything was handled as well as it possibly could have been.

I feel that vicemage did an excellent job staying on top of the difficulties that arose with this order and was instrumental in making sure everyone got their correct orders.

Thanks so much for your hard work, vicemage! I'd definitely participate in another GO.

9. I participated in the For My Doll Group Order run by @vicemage

She was extremely professional when dealing with FMD when they had delays, and kept us up to date with everything that was going on. Her communication was excellent, and I never waited more than a day for a response from her. When FMD didn't send the full order, she was prompt in dealing with them and letting us know who still needed to wait. She never seemed impatient or harried when answering our questions or keeping up informed, and maintained a friendly, professional demeanor throughout the entire order.

I would absolute join a group order hosted by @vicemage again, given a chance, and actually hope to do so in the future.

10. I was in her FMD GO and despite delays on FMD's end, she was very professional, kept us updated with new information, and even added something a little extra to my package. A pleasure dealing with her.

11. I participated in vicemage's For My Doll GO, and it turned out to be one of the most pleasant and most problematic GOs I've ever been in. Problematic, because the company was having terrible issues, and some of the items took close to a year to arrive...and pleasant, because vicemage stayed on top of things throughout the whole ordeal, keeping in touch with FMD and contacting us whenever there were updates. When my items finally arrived, she packed them beautifully and shipped them out right away, along with some fabulous extra goodies. I know this entire thing was far more difficult for her than it was for the rest of us, and I'm truly grateful for all of the effort she put into making it work. I would gladly join another of her GOs any time!

12. I participated in the For My Doll GO hosted by vicemage. Despite multiple delays that stretched it far longer than any of us could have anticipated, vicemage saw everything through to the end and kept us updated every step of the way. My order minus one item (through no fault of vicemage's), plus extras, has made it home, and everything was great. I would definitely do business with vicemage again!

13. I participated in vicemage's FMD GO and I have only great things to say. In the order where everything that could go wrong did go wrong, vicemage was continuously keeping us in the loop while advocating on our behalf. Their patience alone deserves all of the gold stars. I would absolutely do business with vicemage again!

14. I took part in vicemage's For My Doll Group Order from March of 2017 as well! All sorts of things went haywire and vicemage handled everything they could with the utmost grace. They kept everyone up to date and patiently made sure everything went where it belonged.

Lovely to work with and has the patience of an angel!

(im playing catchup on feedback! sorry this is so late :'0)

15. This feedback is really late, but I was part of vicemage's FMD GO and I couldn't ask for a better host! She kept us all up to date with all the unexpected delays and shipped everything out promptly even added candies to each of our parcel! Thank you so much for hosting!

16. I participated in Vicemage's fairyland split, which was very well organised and communication was excellent. The heads I purchased were very well packaged and she even sent some candies! Thank you so much, excellent transaction and highly recommended.

17. I participated in a Soom Split with Vicemage. It was a great experience and they communicated with me every step of the way! They shipped out my order very quickly and everything arrived safely a few days later with a bunch of cute extra items!!!! Thank you so much! I would be so happy to do another split in the future!!!

18. @vicemage participated in a For My Doll group order I hosted. :) All communication was concise, payments were prompt, and I was informed when the items safely arrived home.

I would happily have vicemage as a participant in future GOs! :D

Thanks so much for joining my order!