1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vicent_nigthmare

Mar 7, 2008

1. I think my old feedback post is lost, so I´m opening a new one ^^!

For all people who have had a transaction with me, I'd very much like some feedback.
      Thank you very much!^^

2. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for yoSD chinatsu ^^]

3. Vicent is an extremely friendly buyer. She paid fast, and was very understandable when bad weather prevented me from shipping the doll she bought on the day I originally specified. She's a real sweetheart and I honestly don't think my Suzu could have went to a better person. It's been a real pleasure dealing with you, Vicent. I would definitely sell to you again. :aheartbea

4. I ordered several times a custom makeup from Vincent and I’m charmed with his work. I’m glad that many of my dolls can have a faceup from him, because the result is always gorgeous. He puts a lot of care in the work, and not only gets a beautiful faceup, he can create different characters with lot of personality. And I think that it is very important in the hobby.
      Also he’s very friendly, polite and communicative. He worries about the shipping and follows the packages until they come to destination with his owner. Is a pleasure deal with him, and I can recommended 100% without doubt.

5. I've traded my Suzuna head for his Tinatsu and it was a smooth trade. Very fast shipping, very careful packaging! And I had also free make up with certificate!
      Recommended!

Thanks!!!

6. Bought a doll; appreciated the long layaway and friendly communication. The doll arrived undamaged, which is very lucky, since she was unsecured in her Volks box with no bubble wrap or external shipper (box was shipped wrapped in brown paper.)

7. vicent_nigthmare was part of a GO I organized for a Miles Edgeworth Minimee. He was great to work with and prompt with payment and communication. Thank you!

8. I have trade the Bermann to Genji. And vicent_nigthmare was really kind and generous. Shipped very fast and also fast response.
      I recommand vicent_nigthmare as a good trader. ^o^

9. Vicent was great to deal with and I would do so again! He is an excellent seller, I highly recommend Vicnet to any one who is thinking of dealing with him!
      Thank you very much Raven :)

Myrtle in CA

10. I bought MA body from Vicent. The body was shipped very fast with track number and arrived very quickly. I recommend vicent_nigthmare as a good seller.

11. I purchased a modded Sakaki head from Vicent_nigtmare. The head was modded exactly as advertised, packaged superbly, and it was sent quickly.

12. I bought YoSD hands from Vicent_nigtmare. The transaction is very smooth with great communications. Shipping is also fast and the items are packed securely. Thank you so much!

13. Got a YoSd Kun. Thanks so much she's beautiful!!! Great trade!
      -Pandora-

14. I bought volks body from Vicent_nigtmare, he was really friendly and helpful. He posted body extra quick and communication was excellent. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a head from vicent_nigthmare and it was shipped quickly; packed well with mask to protect faceup, and arrived in great condition. Thank you for a great transaction! :)

16. I traded by Kyle Reese for an SD10 jointed boy body with vicent_nightmare. Communication was swift and so was shipping. I was PMed my tracking number the next day just as I was told. The body was wrapped in cushions and the box was also protected. I am very happy with this trade and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! ^_^

17. vicent_nightmare bought a dollshe body from me. She is an excellent buyer with quick payment and great patience~
      We have a smooth transaction. highly recommend!!

18. Positive 10/10!!!!

Bought an SD10 volks body from Vicent.

His customer service was great!- excellent communicator, prompt with shipping, item was well packed and in pristine condition.

There were some problems with the post- we're not sure what happened, but it was delayed and I thought it may have been lost
      :(

Vicent was so good! He submitted a lost property form, was very prompt in answering my emails and made every effort to reassure me. Luckily it wasn't lost afterall :)

Vicent gets my highest recommendation! I think our little postage problem demonstrates what a reliable seller he is!

Please buy from Vicent!

19. I bought an SD sized carry case off Vincent and hes a complete gem, item came as described and in amazing time! Very happy and LOVE the case!! Thank you <3

20. Bough a couple of items from Vincent recently pack safe and arrived very quick thank you!