Feedback for vickyl

Aug 10, 2007

1. feedback thread for me :)

2. Vicky bought a pair of boots from me. ^^ She paid when she said she would and was overall wonderful to deal with. Great buyer, thanks again!

3. Vickyl purchased a pair of pants from me, fast payment, nice communication, all in all excellent buyer. Thanks again! =D

4. Vickyl bought two shirts from me! Communication was stellar. A reliable buyer, great to deal with. Thanks!

5. wonderful buyer! paid quickly and was patient with me when i had personal stuff going on and couldn't get her hats done right away! thank you vicky!!

6. Vickyl bought a Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Jerome from me. Paid for him expeditiously. She was friendly and easy to work with. Great communication. Nice transaction. Thanks Vicky!

7. vicky purchased a cp shine from me! paid right away, and was extremely patient with his extended shipping adventure! excellent buyer!

8. Vickyl bought a few outfits from me. She was really polite and considerate, just an overall joy to work with. Awesome buyer. ~<3

9. Excellent buyer bought some high end boots from me great communication and fast payment and let me know they arrived safe and left feedback! A++

10. vickyl bought a MSD outfit set from me. Great buyer with prompt payment and good communication. Highly recommended!

11. I bought a CP Shine from her. It took me like four days to get the money for him..but she held him for me <333 She was great throughout the whole process. I would def. buy from her again <3

12. vickyl bought a Woosoo head from me and it was a great transaction!.

It had been very pleasant, great communication and very friendly.

100% recommended!.

13. Vickyl bought a body from me, she is awesome I love her:) I will definitely do any transaction with her again. Pat.

14. I bought a Miho from Vickyl. The transcation was excellent. Prompt shipping, he was exactly like the photos, communication was realy good. Highly recommended.

15. I bought a cute Sailor outfit from Vickyl. Great communication. Recommended. :D

Thanks~

16. Vickyl bought a head from me, was very nice to deal with and completed her layaway with no problems :)

17. I bought a loveless costume from Vickly. It's so cutie! She's really nice. Recomended.

18. I sold a Leeke wig to vickyl. She paid very quickly by e-check and nicely informed and left feedback for me when she received the wig. I would happily do business with her again in the future, she is a very nice person too. :D

19. Vickyl bought doll eyes from me. She paid me in a timely manner. She told me when the package came. A real pleasure to do business with.

20. I bought some boots from VICKYL. The transaction was perfect and it was a great and pleasant overseas transaction. Thanks :)