Feedback for videogame

Jan 12, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback for me here. ^^

2. I've sold a Miho head to videogame. This transaction was really nice : easy & friendly communication, fast payment. I was even informed as soon as the head arrived.
      Can't be more happy about this transaction, and will gladly have business with videogame in the future ! :D

3. I buy a head from videogame. All was perfect! Thank you for this transaction!

4. videogame bought a pair of Syen gargoyle legs from me. It was a flawless transaction; she paid promptly, and let me know as soon as it arrived. :) I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! :D

5. VideoGame purchased a Teenie Gem body from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with!! Communication from their end of things left nothing ti be desired and payment was sent to me swiftly. I would definitely be more than willing to do business with them again in the future if the opportunity should arise~ :D

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥​

6. I bought a Leekeworld Adolf head from videogame (:
      She was so kind as to allow me a one-month layaway, and she mailed the head out promptly after payment in a very secure box.
      I'd definitely deal with videogame again in the future! ♥