1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vienni

Jun 11, 2009

1. Hello~ Please post a feedback if you've deal any transaction with me.
      Thanks in advance~ :)

2. aw i'm the first person!

Vienni is very nice and pleasant customer to deal with, very kind and understandable
      Prompt and fast payment, Thank you very much!
      Recommended!!!! :XD:

3. Vienni had a commission for Madame Red costume from CHOCO.
      She is very kind and friendly person, patient and nice to deal with, great transaction and understandable communicaton.
      If you want to buy or sell from her, highly recommend from me~~~
      Thanks again for lovely Vienni!

4. Vienni joined my Dollmore GO for Indonesians. ^^ She paid on time... and is a very sweet person in real life. XD We stay in communication until all packages have been sent and received. ^^ Thank you for joining, and for everything. ^^ Good luck to you too, dear!!! X3 *hugs*

5. Vienni bought a SSDF body from me. althought we have the problem during the transaction (the body was broken because of the doll design). Vienni and me dealed the problem peaceful.
      Vienni is a very nice personal, thank you so much!!

6. I purchased a SSDF body from Vienni. It came in the exact condition as stated, along with some sticky tac and a cute keychain! She is a very wonderful seller and very helpful to a first time buyer on the DoA marketplace. She answered all questions in a timely manner and kept me updated on every step of the transaction. I would definitely buy from her again.

7. I do face up for Vienni's girl. And I have a pleasant transaction with her. Vienni is really a sweet and fun person to talk with. She payed so fast. You're the best, dear... Really High recommended !!! Thank you so much for everything, dear.... I love you . :aheartbea

8. Bought luts wintery 2009 head from her she hamdle very quick, def buying from her again

9. Sorry for the late feedback.... >___<
      Again I do face up for Vienni's girl. Well, what can I say. As always, a brilliant and pleasant transaction ever !! I guess I can't get tired do business with you, dear. LOL. I hope you're either. XDDDDDD
      Definitely an A+++ partner if you want to do any transaction. Very sweet, patient, and fast in payment.

Thank you so much for everything dear... hope you all the best. ^3^

10. I am here.
      I bought a Feelple 70cm boy body from Vienni.
      She is very good! the package is very nice!
      And she is very polite and reliable!
      I recommend her very much!

11. Vienni joined my Soom Phonolus split for the wings. :D Paid on schedule and kept in communication until the package arrived at her house! ^^ She was very patient and understanding when I couldn't find the box to send the wings immediately and had to wait. >.< She's sweet and a very reliable split partner! ^^ I would be glad to recommend her anytime!

12. Again I do face up for Vienni's boy and girl . And once again, the transaction goes so smooth. It was a brilliant. ^^. Pay very fast and very understanding when I was so long doing the face up job. She very polite, friendly, and so dear. Very recommended !! Thank you so much for everything again, Dear... >w<

13. Vienni purchased two outfits from me via layaway, and the transaction could not have been better! :aheartbea Vienni's communication was lovely, and she kept me updated with each layaway payment. She was a delight to talk to, very sweet, and a joy to have a transaction with. She even sent me pictures of her adorable dolls wearing their new outfits :XD: It was an absolute pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate from future transactions with her~ :D Thank you so much! :chocoheart:chocoheart:chocoheart

14. Vienni commissioned a face-up from me, and was absolutely wonderful through the whole process.
      Thank you for the chance to work on your boy, Vina! :)

15. Vienni commish me again to do face up for her boys and girl. I never bored to do transaction with her. Always so sweet and very understanding when I must take more time and all delay because of box matter. Paid very promply and everything was a delight. I really reccomended her to anyone. Thank you so much for everything again, Dear....:D

16. Vienni bought a Soom Mega Gem body from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and good communication. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry

17. Again and again, Vienni commish me to do face up for her boy. It always be a splendid transaction ever. Pretty understanding, kind , and everything that I would love for being a partner for any transaction. Thank you so much for everything, Dear .. Hope you don't get bored with me too .. ;) . Haha ..

18. Vienni joined my Crobi split! She was always friendly and prompt with her communication and paid fast. She let me know as soon as the head arrived, also~ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again any time~ Thank you very much :)

19. Vienni bought a Soom outfit from me. Everything went very well with very fast payment and nice communication. I am always happy to sell to her anytime. :)

Thanks again! :whitetruffle

20. For countless time, I do face up commission for Vienni's Crobidoll boy.And again, it was a perfect transaction ever . It was a delight. Vienni pretty kind and patient with my slowness and give me so much freedom to face her boy. At the end, She paid very prompt and kindly let me know and give me the pic when she received her boy. :D Thank you so much, Dear .. I >3 Vienni so much ! :aheartbea