1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Villemo

Sep 10, 2008

1. Cos Villemo do not have her personal feedback, so it is my pleasure to open one for her.:).
      Villemo bought 4 wigs from me. It was really a perfect transaction. She replied and paid very quickly. One of the best buyers I have dealed with. Highly recommended.
      Than you, Villemo.

2. I bought a doll from Villemo.:)
      She is very friendly person!:D
      The shipping was super fast! The doll is in great condition, as described!
      So I definitely reccomend her to all buyers!:)

Thank you again, Villemo!

3. I bought a DollZone outfit from Villemo and the transaction went smoothly from start to finish. Thank you so much! :)

4. I bought two MSD dress outfits from Villemo. Her communication was wonderful and the dresses arrived safely and in great condition. I would love to do business with her again!!! ^^

5. Villemo bought Lisa Rubik head from me :D
      She is a great buyer, communication was wonderful.
      Fast paid and very friendly person. ^^
      Thank you again ;)

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Villemo, I have nothing but good to say about this transaction: the eyes are exactly as I wanted, they arrived safely, quickly and perfectly packed. Plus she's adorable! Thanks so much! <3

7. I bought an Angell-Studio Mandarava from villemo. The transaction was great, shipping was fast, and communication could not have been better. I would deal with her again.

Thank you so much!

8. Villemo bought a Glorydoll head from me.
      She was very nice to deal with, paid and answered promptly. Thank you for this perfect transaction!! ^^

9. I sold Villemo a doll head. Fantastic buyer; paid quickly, communicated well and was very sweet.

10. Bought a glass eyes from Villemo and I can't even describe how kind and perfect she was.
      We both were on a dollie meet, she shown us the eyes that she has for sale and I loved one of them but did not have enough money with me. She said that it's okay, that I can take them with me and pay her when I have the money.
      I am very happy that she trusted me and I can't even properly express my thanks.

In short: I recommend her as a PERFECT seller. ;)

11. I purchased a DZ flower fairy from Villemo.

The doll was in pristine condition just as she said it was.

The doll was shipped wrapped in layers of packing foam in a sturdy box and arrived in less than a week from Poland.

Thank you, Villemo, for a wonderful transaction!

12. i bought a tiny doll body and ears, it was a perfect transaction. communication and shipping were both prompt. the doll arrived safely...... great seller.

13. I bought DZ flower fairie. Thank you very much, handling and shipping was very fast, item condition was very good.
      Good honest seller) Recommend for all!

14. I bought Dollzone event tan deer from villemo. Fast shipping, good packaging, 2 month layaway - all were ok!

15. Villemo bought a Soom SO Vesuvia from me. She was very prompt with her payment, and very understanding and kind to communicate with. I would strongly recommend her to do business with, and happily do business with her again. thank you so much for a successful deal. <3 <3

16. I bought a really cute dollzone bunny dress from villemo. It arrived fast and safe! It looks shiny as new to me and I am relly happy with it! It was really a pleasure to deal with villemo, who is a really kind person! Thank you, villemo!:aheartbea

17. I bought and Elfdoll snow skin R.Lydia head from Villemo, transaction was perfect! Very friendly to work with, I would definitely recommend Villemo as a seller!

18. I bought a musedoll body from Villemo.

Although it arrived in a bubbled envelope (I was really freaked out by it) the body was perfectly protected: it was unassambled, as I asked, every piece was individually bubble wraped, and there were three smaller bubbled envelopes inside the big one, so everything was more than fine. She sent me and extra set of new SD sized elastic strings too.

She was very sweet, I'd buy from her again without hesitation.

Thanks a lot for everything!

19. I bought a Ringdoll Dylan head from her on the Marketplace, she was super sweet and after the payment was sent she shipped the head within 3 days as promised. The head arrived in safe, well-packed, just as described, in great condition. Thank you very much!

20. Villemo bought pair of eyes from me. Fast and friendly transaction. I highly recommend her. thank you!