1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vilvarinven

Nov 1, 2010

1. Hello!
      Please leave your feedback if you have had a transaction with me.
      Thank you!

2. Vivarinven bought a minimee head from me. It was a flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! Great buyer!! =^i^=

3. Vivarinven bought a Domadoll Jado from me. Very fast payment and good communication, il is perfect

4. Vivarinven bought a doll from me and it was a pleasure to do this transaction with her.

5. perfect transaction with mega amounts of communications.. I would sell to again... ( : Thanks girl...

6. Vilvarinven buy me Anson.
      Everything went very well, perfect communication, prompt payment
      I recommend, thank you

7. Vilvarinven bought a doll from me. She was good communication and fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank you so much.:)

8. I sold a Dollzone Flower Fairy to Vilvarinven. Her communication was excellent and she paid when she said she would and informed me when the doll arrived. Highly recommended.

9. Vilvarinven bought a pair of dollzone anson flower arms from me. She paid fast and great communication. The transaction was very smooth
      Thank you so mcuh~Glad to recommended! :)

10. Vilvarinven bought a SC Doll Kaka head from me. The communication was nice and I have been told as soon as the head arrived, thanks again for this nice transaction.

11. Vilvarinven bought some DZ moment parts from me. Communication was excellent, all payments received on time. Very nice person to work with! would defiantly do business again :)

12. Vilvarinven bought an Iplehouse Ryan from me and everything went great!

13. Vilvarinven bought a minisupia Yan from me. The communication was very fast and friendly, she made all the payments in time and kept me updated on shipping. Would love to work with again. Highly recommended ^____^ Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

14. Vivarinven bought a dollzone feedback from you. Very nice buyer. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much :)

15. Vilvarinven bought my Art Body of Leekeworld, paid very fast and good communication throughout the process. ^. ^

16. Vilvarinven bought a Lati Blue Despina Ryu from me. Good communication and prompt payments, overall a smooth transaction. Thank you so much! :aheartbea