1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vinge

May 14, 2009

1. Vinge bought a doll from me. Payment was made quickly. She made arrangements for layaway, but paid early. Great transaction. Highly recommend!!! :) Thank you!

2. Vinge purchased a MiniMee Kira head from me. Communication was great and payment was swift. Thank you very much :3

3. I trade with vinge a set of Chrom fire lord legs for her AIL head, everything was perfec, fast comunication, i'm very pleased by our trade.Thanks so much again!!!

4. Vinge participated in my Soom MD split for Cass. Good communication and fast payment. Thank you very much :)

5. I sold Cuprit's horn to Vinge ^^
      She had good communication, paid quickly and was very friendly. Just perfect! Thank you for this smooth transaction.

6. Vinge bought an Unoa faceplate from me and the transaction went along great. :)

Thank you!

7. Vinge bought an U-da head from me and was extremely friendly and paid promptly. Thank you so much for a great transaction.

8. I bought an Elfdoll Rosey from Vinge. Great transaction with a friendly seller, the doll was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Thanks! ^^

9. Vinge bought Cass' shell ears from me and everything went smoothly with great communication and quick payment. Couldnt ask for a better buyer! Thank you so much!

10. Where to start... Vinge Sold/Traded an Euclase to me for face-ups.
      She was more than awesome to deal with!
      She was so kind and patient with my long layaway and everything one can think about in a transaction...! I think if it weren't for her I could've never get this boy home in 6 years! I will be eternally thankful to her that's for sure, for helping me bring home one of my dream dolls!!:chibi
      Thank you so very much again, Vinge!! :aheartbea:abow:

11. I sold a pair of fin Cass feet to vinge. It was a very good transaction, great communication, swift payment. Very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much!

12. I sold a Chitsuki head to Vinge recently. She provided excellent communication, paid super fast and waited patiently when there was a short delay in shipping. I look forward to dealing with her again in the future. Thank you! :)

13. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
      Thanks,
      Robin

14. vinge bought a modded head from me, paid very promptly and was kind enough to let me know when the head had arrived with her. Thank you for a pleasant transaction:)

15. I bought a chiron head on layaway to Vinge, everything was perfect, good communication and item perfectly packed, thank you very much :)

16. Vinge purchased a souldoll Clara from me on layaway. Perfect buyer - greats PMS, prompt payments, and all around wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended!

17. ^.^ I purchased a Doll Family body from Vinge on a short 1-2 month layaway. She was very patient with me and kept wonderful communication. Answered all of my questions to the best of her abilities and quickly =)

Would highly recommend her. Thank you!

18. [SIZE=-10]Vinge was one of the participants involved in the SOOM Bygg and Beyla splits that I took over and everything was pleasantly smooth. Communication left nothing to be desired, information needed was given and payment was swift. :) I would love to deal with them again under better circumstances!

:bcake:pcake Thank you for allowing me to see this order through to completion!
      I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

19. I sold my Spirit Doll Dark bone wings to vinge and I'm very happy with the whole transaction. She paid fast and communication with her was so nice and kind. Everything went perfect and I highly recommend her as a buyer!! :D

20. vinge was part of my grey Galena split order, and everything went perfectly.

Paid on time, kept an excellent communication, very friendly and nice in PMs, a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you <3