1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vinge

May 14, 2009

1. Vinge was the split leader for our Monzo order and is an absolute dear! She offered to pick up the split when our original leader changed her mind and ran it wonderfully. She kept up great communication and was always friendly, regularly updated the orders status for members to see and then shipped promptly. The items were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. She is a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much Vinge!

2. Vinge run the Monzo split after the original leader changed her mind. Great communication on the status of our order. Hands were packaged very well and I am very happy with this split. Thanks dear <3!

3. Positive Feedback

I sold Vinge a SupiaDoll Lina on layaway. She's very quick and timely with payments and everything was perfect.
      I recommend Vinge as a buyer.
      100%!

4. Vinge was the split leader for our Monzo order. [FONT=&quot]Excellent communication! She was nice and pleasant. [/FONT]The items [FONT=&quot] was shipped quickly and packed excellent. [/FONT]Thank you!!!

5. Vinge commissioned my with makeups :)
      She is a great person!!
      Very very great communication, fast replies and fast payment :)
      I would like to commission her again :)
      A BIG + from me :D
      Thanks Darling

6. I bought the Dollshe Saint from Dana. She is a perfect seller - quick and detailed answers, readiness to help and explain an unintelligible moments, very fast shipping. Thank you very much! ^^

7. I bought a Soom/Souldoll Hybrid doll from Vinge
      lovely to deal with and the doll arrived safely with no problems
      would happily deal with again ^^

8. I purchased cass' dress from vinge: nice and friendly transaction, everything perfect, highly recommended! thank you so much!

9. Bought a Customhouse Cebee head from Vinge. She was kind enough to put it on hold for me. GREAT communication all the way, and very fast shipping.

Would buy from her ANY time. Great seller :D

Thank you ^^,

10. I bought the R-head of Soom Bygg from Dana. Communication with the seller was pleasant, the transaction was completed in a very short time - quick answers, very fast shipping. And very well packed!

Great seller! Thank you very much!

11. I bought a doll from Vinge, it was a very good transaction, she was very kind with me, send my doll quick and it was in perfect condition <3

12. Vinge sold me a migidoll Ryu, he's lovely and perfect, he was excellently packaged, and Vinge was very nice to work with: great communication, shipped very quickly after the payments were made. All around she was quite the lovely seller :)

13. I bought a Custom House Ai Iriya head from vinge. She promptly let me know when she received payment and told me when she shipped the head. It arrived today very well-packaged. It was wrapped securely in sheets of bubblewrap surrounded by packing peanuts. Prior to arrival, she let me know she would contact her post office if the head didn't arrive in a reasonable amount of time. Good seller. :daisy

14. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK ^___^ !
      I did a Make Up for her (and I am working on other 2 of her heads too now) she is a great customer!
      Very kind, the payment was quick, and (really important) she let me use my fantasy in the creation of the Make Up <3 !
      I will be happy to work for her again *__* !

15. Vinge bought an outfit in JID Iplehouse girl from me. The communication was and friendly, payment quick, she left feedback for me - so, perfest transaction!
      Thank you, Vinge, and enjoy the dress!

16. Vine sold me some Soom Kass parts.
      Great seller! Quick interaction, nice prices, fast shipping.
      Best recomendations!
      I'll be very glad to have business with Vinge again! :)

17. AWESOME Seller!!! - did layaway, was very patiend, Kept in touch, wonderful BJD, fast shipping.
      Highly recommended! ^_~

18. I bought a Soom Sabik from vinge. She responding to my WTB ad on the marketplace. Communication was good, especially during the preliminary stages of the sale, she would respond to my questions well within 24 hours. She is also quite polite, which was nice. :)
      Payment was processed quickly and package was posted on the very next day. My doll arrived safely and swiftly 8 days after it was posted. She compensated for the price of priority shipping by sending the doll with undies and a top which I am very glad to have!
      Vinge is a good seller who wasn't put off by the fact that I'm a first time buyer. She is legit. I would very gladly do business with her again! Thank you very much! ;)

19. Awesome seller! Vinge is great about answering PMs, is friendly and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!

20. I purchased the Soom Cass human dress & shoes from vinge. Communication was excellent and very prompt, and the items arrived quickly and in perfect condition as described. Highly recommended, thank you so much!