1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for vinge

May 14, 2009

1. I've bought Galena Wings frome Vinge.
      It was quick und pleasent transaction. She shipped the wings quickly after receiving the payment. The item was very good packt (in a box, each part wrapped individually in bulp-film).

Vinge, Thank you very much!

2. I've bought Soom Amber from vinge.
      She has taken plenty of photos for me, packaged the doll perfect and shipped her very fast. Everything was as described, nothing has been damaged.
      Thanks a lot!

3. I've bought from Vinge a Galena MD Soom, she was fast in comunitican and easy to deal with, prompt shipping, which i payed off earlier than stated but she was ready to ship faster than speed of light, excellent packagin, surely i come back to deal with her!Thanks again!

4. Vinge sold me her soom FL Nelen, allowing me to complete my collection so far.
      she has been very kind, and let me have a layaway to get the faery. she shipped her quickly, carefully packed, and helped me with the tracking.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, thank you so much!!

5. I bought a Shinji head from vinge and the whole transaction was wonderful from start to finish. Communication, packaging and shipping were excellent. I would gladly do business with vinge again and can highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you again!

6. I bought a Unidoll Jace from Vinge and i'm very happy! :D
      Jace were shipped astonishingly fast and packed SUPER well, thank you so much, Dana! :)

7. I bought a Supia Lina full from Vinge and everything was wonderful. She sent the doll quickly and she arrived perfectly. Highly recommended, thank you very much!

8. I purchased a Galena outfit with the shoes from vinge, she was very polite very quick with pms and super awesome through a layaway she let me do for the clothes. She even checked in to make sure I had gotten everything OK. I'd be happy to work with her again and highly recommend-Thanks again!

9. I bought Vinge's lovely AIL Chloe head. Fast transaction and shipped out right away.

Thanks so much!

10. Have a great day. Any news on a neytiri
      Shirley

11. Thanks Vinge for holding for me;) Will have all taken care of the 3rd. How soon do you feel till I get him here
      Shirley

12. I just adopted a little Beyla and paid with layaway which went through excellently :)
      I am very happy with the transaction and would recommend Vinge 110% to everyone!!!

Many thankies :)

13. I bought a Unidoll head from Vinge. She is a perfect seller - patient, polite, responsible. The communication was great and pleasant, packaging was perfectly safe and all was excellent, so I highly recommend her.
      Thank you, Dana, very much!!!

14. I bought a Soom MD Chalco from vinge. She was a pleasure to deal with. Fast communication and shipping. Everything was packaged well and the doll came in perfect condition. Thank you so much! <3

15. I bought a Soom Fairy Legend Rose Sprite Princess from Vinge. Her communication was great and the doll arrived promptly, in perfect condition and well packed! Thank you so much!

16. I bought an SD girl body from Vinge . She was very nice and the body was packed well and shipped fast. Id be glad to deal with her agian. thanks! ^^

17. I bought a Unoa doll from Vinge, shipping was quick, good communication and the doll was well packaged, and arrived as pictured/described. A perfect transaction, very happy! Thank you.

18. I bought a UH15 girl from vinge. She let me do a layaway and she was fantastic to deal with. The doll arrived when she said it would, she packed it well and she even tracked it online for me through her Post. All over it was a pleasure to deal with her and I'd be very happy to buy from her again in the future. Thanks so much Dana!! :) :) :)

19. I bought Domuya Body from Vinge. She was very kindly answering my questions and sent me an extra comparation picture, how the color of the body looks like.
      She shipped the body quikly and good packed.

Thank you very much!

20. I purchased my Chibi Unoa Roron from vinge and she was very quick to respond to all my messages, and shipped her right away. The doll is in perfect condition and I am very happy with my transaction! Thanks a bunch!