1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for visualbao ^_^

May 23, 2008

1. I double checked this and didn't see it here, so I'm starting the thread. ^___^ :aheartbea

I bought a full set hid outfit from visualbao, super nice seller! ^^ Very flexible and easy to work with, shipped my outfit fast and when it did come in, it was packaged well. ^_^ :aheartbea It's so lovely, I love it so much, even more so than I had originally would! :D It's PERFECT condition, still has that "new leather" smell. ;) :lol:

Thanks so much! :aheartbea I would definately deal business with them again! ^_^

2. I bought a CP SS El head from Visual Bao.

Communication was great, shipping was fast.

Thank you:)

3. I got my dream dollie Shiro Tachibana after school version from visualbao ^^ The communication was wonderful, and the shipping was wonderfully priced and he arrived very quickly! Perfectly packaged and I love him very much! ^_____^

4. ;) fast payment, thank you!

5. Sold a head to visualbao, very prompt payment and a pleasure to do business with. =D

6. A couple days late, but I bought a head from visualbao! Great communication and very fast shipment, and even though there was a problem with slow postal service, she did her best to keep me updated with where it was! A wonderful seller, I hope I can do business with her again in the future. ^_^

7. visualbao was a part of my fran minimee group order. out original deadline was the 16th of march, which then got extended to the 25/26th. i believe bao was aware of both deadlines. however, she didnt pay when due date came. i sent her a final warning to reply by the 2nd of april or id drop her - and a final date of the 5th or i'd leave flakey feedback.

its actually beyond the 5th and still 0 response, i notice she hasnt been online in a very long time. please, if you are going to join a GO commit to it : /

8. I apologize for this but I was away and not committed for a very long time to the forum and did not receive your messages until late because all of the minimee orders I was involved in fell out on me entirely apart from this one (which I only later learnt). No, I was not aware of the payment dates and I did not see your messages about being dropped or leaving flakey feedback. I'm sorry if this caused you aggravation but I am a good seller and buyer and give those who deal with me my extended contact info for safety and reassurance measures. I hope the GO came together in the end and everyone is happy with their Fran, because I am very sad that I could not participate in it in the end.

9. visualbao commissioned me on 3 different sets of my handmade jewelries.
      She sent prompt payment and excellent communication! ^__^
      She is very patient and understanding buyer! :aheartbea

10. visualbao bought a blue rose brooch from me. She's really fast in payment & communication was really great as well!
      Thank you for the lovely transaction! :chocoberry

11. Sold a cardigan to visualbao, great communication and fast payment, couldn't be happier!

12. Purchased two SD set from Visualbao. Communication was excellent, let me know immediately upon shipping and the items arrived super FAST! Apart from that, both sets were in incredible condition and I simply love them both. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. Would love to do business with again.

13. I purchased a Volks SD13 Tsukasa Konoe from her and the transaction was perfect. He's exactly as described/pictured. Communication was prompt, she shipped quickly and was overall wonderful to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. I was also pleasantly surprised at just what great condition the doll and his accessories is in. Thank you! \^_^/

14. I purchase a SD size kimono from visualbao. Good communication and the item came carefully wrap. Thank you !

15. I bought a Luts SDF Azure from Visualbao on layaway. Very nice and great communication, even if I just wanted to chat! Super flexible and easy to work with! Would do business with again!! :D

16. I bought a Black Cat Lucas from visualbao. Communication was great-shipping was prompt and I love my new boy to pieces :) Thank you so much

17. Bought A Luts CP Delf EL from visualbao. communication was great and the doll arrived like new! It was in amazing shape! I'm completely happy with my purchase and Recommend Visualbao highly!

18. ~Positive~
      I purchased an SD dress set and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition !!

19. I purchased a Dollzone Hid from visualbao, and the transaction was perfect. I received Hid just as he was described, and he got to me safely thanks to very careful packaging. I highly recommend buying from visualbao!

20. I've bought a Die Minimee from visualbao on layaway. She answered to my WTB Thread and the communication had been wonderful. She is a very nice and sweet person and very responsible. The package were late, as the Canadian post and German post were rather slow at that time and she had been as worried as me and offered help in any way until the head arrived. Thank you very much.