1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VisualK

Dec 15, 2008

1. Please leave a feedback for me!

2. [SIZE="-10"]Yay! I get to be first~

VisualK participated in my Luts group order for small items and is also currently signed up for several other group orders that I am running! :D She's very friendly, quick when it comes to paying invoices and great when it comes to keeping up her end of communication. I'm very confident that I will never have complaints when doing business with her. Highly recommended~

:hollyberry Thank you for being such a wonderful participant!! :D I really do appreciate it!! :hollyberry
      [/SIZE]

3. VisualK bought a can of MSC UV-flat from me. She was very kind and pleasant to talk over PMs and paid quickly.
      When the package arrived, she let me know as well. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!

--- yeast

4. VisualK bought some items from me~
      >< she make a very qickly payment~ and we have wonderful communication~
      really soo easy to deal with~
      thanks~ ^^

5. I'm back again to leave more feedback for Visual K. :D

She participated in my Dollmore #7, Glass Eyes #2 and Shoes and Boots group orders. :) As before, she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Invoices are always paid promptly and communication is always great, these were all stellar transactions and it goes without saying that I still highly recommend her. She's still signed up for two more group orders that I'm running, so I'll be back to leave more feedback for her soon! :D

:clover Thankies!! :clover

6. VisualK bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

7. VisualK bought a shirt from me and was very friendly and paid quickly. We definately do business with again! Thank you!

8. Back once more to leave feedback for VisualK. :) She participated in my first Leekeworld order run this time around and everything went well as expected. :D

:clover Thank you for being so awesome in another group order run!! :clover

9. VisualK did a faceup for me, she was very friendly and she did great work! Thanks! :3nodding:

10. VisualK bought some tiny balloons from me~!

She was very friendly and paid promptly!

Definitely a recommended buyer~!!

Thank you for the lovely transaction~!

11. I sold some SD T-shirts to VisualK. :)

She was very pleasant to deal with and communicative. Payment was sent promptly. A very smooth transaction. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks. :)

12. VisualK did a fantastic job on my Bobobie Ju! Here's the reference picture:

[​IMG]

And here's the results:

[​IMG]

Gah, I love it so much! And she was so pleasant and easy to work with. Thanks very, very much! :)

13. VisualK bought a skirt from our last update. Quick payment and a delight to work with. Thanks so much!!

14. We bought a black TATA vest and a pair of sneakers from VisualK and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. She answered all PMs promptly and courteously and shipped very quickly. The items arrived and were perfect! I would definitely do business with her again!

Thanks again. :D

15. VisualK participated in my Crobidoll group order as well as my Glass Eyes group order. She's always great to work with and was very understanding when there was a bit of a mix-up with her wig. I'd work with her again with no hesitation! :)

:clover Thank you for always being so wonderful to work with!! :clover

16. I ordered a face up for my first bjd head, the pictures don't do justice to what she did. I really love it. :D VisualK was great to work with. I would business with her again.

17. Visualk just did a face up for me on my DOD Shall. I have a few pictures around of her face up on doa, her new one that Visualk did just blew me away!!! This is my first doll and i was getting so discouraged with her but Visualk made her everything I had hoped for. If you need a face up I definitely highly recommend her!

Thank you so much again,
      Julie

18. VisualK just completed a face up on my Jaime Adonis Vito doll - she did a great job and was really quick too! I will post pics as soon as I can! She was really great to work with.

19. [​IMG]

20. A wonderful selling! @w@ I would not hesitate from buying from her again.