1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for vita

Jun 18, 2007

1. feedback thread for vita.

thanks!

----------------------------------------
      |:::| vita's sold history page |:::|
      ----------------------------------------

2. I bought 2 sets of YoSD outfits from Vita and she had been most helpful in helping me check out the postage options and even refunding me the excess ^^ Items arrive in about 4 days after posting and in good and pristine condition. Thanks to her help, I finally managed to find the outfits I coveted!

3. Purchased some clothes from vita, it arrived very fast~! communication was very good, and she is a great seller!

4. I've given this a lot of thought, and have decided to leave neutral feedback for Vita. I feel communication with Vita could have been a lot better.

In response to my WTB thread, she had offered to sell me her Yo-SD Lin, and I PM'd her asking for pictures of Lin and the link to her Feedback. She responded saying she was traveling, and would take pictures when she returned. She also had no Feedback at the time, and no recent eBay feedback either. So I waited for pictures, which came a couple of days later than she had promised they would, which was no problem. But she did not make it clear to me that she was about 12 hours ahead of me, and basically needed to be paid the very moment she sent the pictures. I had agreed to her price, and paid her, but apparently not quickly enough for her needs. She already had left on a trip, and five days later I got a PM stating she had refunded my payment as she would not have the opportunity to ship Lin to me until September. I was very disappointed not to receive my Yo-SD Lin, but relieved to get my money back, when Vita cancelled, without having to ask her for it.

Juli DC

5. I bought a dollheart outfit from vita. Very fast shipping!
      I received today.^^ Thank you so much!

+ vita had hosted some group orders thru me.
      She's nice and recommended.

6. Vita sold me a pair of SD16 heels and she was wonderful to work with. Smooth transaction! I would definitely do business with her again.

7. Vita is a great seller! I'd gladly buy more things from her in the future. ^_^

8. Purchased an outfit piece from Vita. Extremely helpful and considerate, and the item was packaged wonderfully and arrived in record time. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

9. Bought a pair of V jeans, and they were packaged very well, and shipped fast!
      Thank you so much! :dance

10. I had a wonderful transaction with vita. Very good communication and super fast shipping, thank you!!

11. Brilliant transaction with Vita, very friendly ^^

12. Vita was sweet enough to answer one of my "Wanted to Buy" requests. She was very easy to deal with and offered me what I wanted for a pretty fair price due to the limited nature of the item. She shipped my item out really quickly and it arrived a few days later.

All in all, it was a great transaction and I'm very thankful that she responded to my WTB.

:aheartbea Thank you!

13. I had an excellent transaction with Vita. Great communication, she was quick to ship, and the item was exactly as described, brand new and wonderful. Thanks so much!

14. I bought a Volks SD13 Set from vita. The transaction was gREAT and the item arrived quickly and saftely. I loved to do business with her again. :)

15. I bought a pair of V-jeans from vita. She was polite, prompt and a pleasure to deal with. The jeans were well-packaged and came in perfect condition. I would certainly buy from her again.