Feedback For Vivi

Sep 3, 2009

1. She bought a Dollzone I read everything perfect, fast payment and good communication, 100% recommended, a pleasure
      Vivi thanks ^ ^

2. I made Vivi some fun stuff for her puki. She was a delight to work with!

3. Vivi bought Unidoll Chabi from me. A very pleasant transaction! We even had the opportunity to meet in real life. (Btw, I am so sorry for being late!) A very sweet person. :)

4. Sold vivi some wigs. It was a perfect transaction. I would deal with her anytime. Thank you

5. Vivi adopted my Pukipuki NS Ruby from me. Vivi always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the package arrived, and she also added some pictures from her new baby!! Thank you so much!! :daisy

6. I sold a Pukipuki Darjeeling to Vivi and it was a fantastic experience. She was friendly and sweet, she paid very quickly and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Vivi any time. Thanks hun! :)

7. She bought a FL PukiPuki Ante off me, the transaction went very well! She had excellent communication and paid right away!

8. Vivi purchased my RealPuki Popo!
      It was a perfect transaction, communication was lovely, payment was prompt and all over she was perfect to deal with! ^_^
      I would surely deal with her again!