1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vivz

Oct 13, 2011

1. All feedback on anything goes here. :)

2. Positive.

Vivz purchased a pair of large/SD-size Alice Collections cargo shorts from me. Payment was quick. A great transaction. :)

3. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a head to her. She was fast with payment, very nice with PMs... everything went great!! Highly recommended!!

4. I sold Vivz a glass pair of two-tone green eyes. Fast payment, great communication, and let me know when the arrived safely. Great transaction!

5. Great , paid super fast and good communication :). Thank you, would love to sell to you again....

6. Vivz purchased an MSD dress from me. Super fast payment and wonderful communications! An excellent buyer, highly recommended!!!!

7. Vivz bought an MSD dress from me. She was friendly, communicative, and paid promptly. Overall I'd highly recommend her as a buyer :)

8. Vivz purchased a knit hat from me and was great to deal with. She was very understanding when I had a delay with shipping, and was also kind enough to let me know when the hat arrived. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer!

9. Vivz bought a bear hat from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^^

10. Vivz bought clothes from me. It was a great transaction. Excellent communication, super fast payment!
      A friendly buyer! Highly recommended! Thank you so much :)

11. I sold a pair of eyes to Vivz and it was a perfect transaction! Thanks so much! :D

12. I bought a Dollshe IM Hound head from Vivz. She kept me informed of when she shipped him but the little devil decided to take forever to get here. She communicated with me :)every step of the arduous ten day wait. I would buy from her again.
      Stupid USPS for making us worry and wait.