1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for voilelay

Apr 22, 2012

1. Hi there!
      Voilelay purchased a doll body from me. The transaction went perfectly, great communications, quick pay! Very nice to get to know. I highly recommend!
      thanx!

2. Voilelay bought a soom amber head from me on layaway, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived, Thanks, Great transaction

3. Voilelay bought a feeple65 female body from me and it was a beautiful transaction! She put it on layaway and paid off that layaway in a little under a month! She paid it off so fast! She was super sweet and such a pleasure to work with! This was my very first time ever selling anything rather than buying things and she made it a wonderful experience for me! Highly recommend her! Don't hesitate to do business with her!! <3

4. I bought a feeple65 body from Voilelay, she was very friendly and sweet~All was very fast and good. We have very good conection and perfect trade.Thank you so much
      !:)

5. I bought a Dollshe Old Saint from Voilelay, and she was so nice person to deal with!
      The communication was amazing, really fast and friendly. I've asked of some additional photos and it were provided very fast and exactly as I need, and replies to all my questions were always answered soon after.

The doll was shipped extremely quickly and with a tracking notice. The packing was also very good and doll arrived safely and looks exactly like described.

Thank you so much! =)

I would definitely buy from Voilelay again.
      Perfect seller, absolutely recommended.

6. voilelay sold a onyx head to me what she declared as damaged
      but I think "damage" is a to hard word for such a tiny crack on her nose^^
      anyway we dicuss about it so I could imagine what awaits me

she searched for the right shipping I've asked for and suggested a cheaper method
      (ems instead of dhl)
      shipped out asap and wrapped her perfectly.
      We had a nice chat so it was very nice to deal with her^^

7. voilelay sold me an Eclipse21 wig.
      She had great communication and was quick at shipping it off.
      I can only recommend her. Thanks a lot. :)

8. Voilelay sold me a eclipse21 wig. Great communication and she is really sweet.
      the wig was packed well and she send the wig really quick after I paid. ;)
      thanks a lot XD

9. Tank you very much for soom Amber head! wonderful seller, very fast buying. head was sent immediately and are packed very well. Thank you !!!:daisy

10. I bought a minifee sarang head from Voilelay and there are only positive things to say. The transaction was smooth and the head was wrapped carefully when it arrived, safe and sound. Thank you!!

11. I bought a Soom Olivine head from voilelay on layaway.
      The head arrived in perfect condition and very well packed even though I hadn't been warned that it was actually shipped, neither got any reply to my messages from her.

Despite all I'm happy to have my head, thank you.

12. #12 Bren, Aug 26, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
    13. I purchased a SD Nine9 Style hoodie from Voilelay and she was just awesome to buy from! I enjoyed talking to her and she was super friendly and shipped out quickly. The hoodie arrived safely and is in perfect condition- I'm very pleased with it!

Thanks a lot for an easy & flawless transaction!! ^____^

14. I bought a pair of Nine9Style jeans from Violelay.
      Excellent transaction : great communication, fast shipping, item in perfect condition.
      Thank you very much.

15. I bought a Dream of Doll outfit from violelay. The sale was quick and easy, and the item shipped out quickly. It arrived in a timely fashion (I chose a very cheap and slow post, there were no problems.) ^_^

The outfit looks great! All the lace and details are in great condition, and everything listed in the sale arrived. Thanks so much!

16. I purchased some clothing from Voilelay and just wanted to say how polite and swift they were! The items were immaculate and came in good time!

Would highly recommend!

17. I bought some clothing from Voilelay. Was happy with the communication and the clothing. Thanks!

18. I bought a pair of SD boots from Voilelay , and am very pleased with the transaction~ she was fast with shipping and friendly in communication. Definitely recommend :)

19. I bought 3 pairs of SID/EID shoes from Voilelay, and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
      Communication was friendly. Items were packed very carefully and shipped quickly, and I'm very happy with them.
      Thank you very much Voilelay ! :)