1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vonbonbon

May 12, 2010

1. I sold it a few feet from heel. Everything perfect, communication was good, she is kind and friendly. She is quick to pay, I would have dealings with her. 100% recommended.

2. I bought from Vonbonbon an Ingenue modded head. She was pretty kind, friendly and the deal was pretty smooth and pleasant. She've put in hold head for me for almost 10 days, then she shipped the head almost immediately. A great huge deal from a super reliable member. :aheartbea

3. I bought a Fdoll 60cm boy body from Yve. She's a great seller, replies were quick and friendly, the body was sent right after the payment and arrived all safe - it was packed really well! Thank you so much!

4. I bought a gorgeous Momo from her, and as always, she was a pleasure to deal with. A very easy transaction and a wonderful doll

5. I bought a doll from Vonbonbon and it was a pleasure, the communication was always prompt and kind,
      the doll was quickly and safely packed and is amazing!
      I highly recommand Vonbonbon

6. I brought a fabulous DT Elysia head with gorgeous face and DZ body from Vonbonbon. This is my second purchase and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with just like last time. Yve was very friendly, helpful, honest and prompt with her communication. My doll was safely and securely packaged, and speedily sent. She kept me continually updated on the progress of the sale.

I highly recommend buying from Vonbonbon.

Thank you so much, you are a real star :goldstar

7. Vonbonbon sold an Anther Secret Red Riding hood head back to me and it was an amazing tarnsaction. She is verya communicative and trsustworthy seller. Thank you soooo much for letting me buy Red back!!

Hugs

8. I bought a SG Saiph Head from Vonbonbon ♥ She was wonderful to deal with! Great communication, fast shipping and very carefully packed ^^ Thank you so much!

9. I sold a Marbled Halls outfit to Vonbonbon. She was lovely to deal with - great communication and prompt payment. Highly recommended.

10. vonbonbon bought a pair of eyeco eyes from me and it was such a great transaction. She showed great patience as she caught me in a busy period in school and I couldn't reply as fast as I'm used to. She answered my PMs real quick on the other hand, and let me know when the package arrived. I would highly recommend her as a buyer, overall a really pleasant transaction :D Thank you again!

11. I bought a Dollzone Una head from Vonbonbon. She arrived quickly and came with a pair of eyes. Vonbonbon is very paitent and a joy to work with. :D

12. Always a pleasure to deal with Vonbonbon. She´s very communicative, friendly and paid very promptly.
      Highly recommend <3

13. Vonbonbon bought clothes from me, payment was fast, I'm glad to work with her!

14. I bought a body from Vonbonbon. She is such a lovely and kind person and she always replied very quickly to emails. She helped me a lot with some questions I had. The body was carefully wrapped and she left me instructions how to put the body back together. I would definitely recommend her ^-^. Thank you very much :)!

15. Purchased a Dollstown hybrid and the transaction was perfect in every way.

16. I bought a Dollzone Morphoa head from vonbonbon and it was a perfect transaction. :) Thank U!!

17. I bought Dollstown Estelle head from vonbonbon and everything went well. Thank you. :)

18. Vonbonbon bought me a doll on layaway. The payments arrived earlier than expected and she always kept me informed during our transaction. I really appreciated to deal with a very nice and friendly person!! Perfect, as usual :)

19. I have sold an Argodoll ifit head to Vonbonbon, the transaction was perfect, fast payment, nice communication, i've been warned as soon as the package arrived. Thanks again!

20. I bought a ninon caramel skin from Vonbonbon. The transaction was really smooth and I am really happy with the doll!!! Thank you so much!!!!