1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vulpes

Sep 2, 2006

1. I bought Another Secret Sunday Song head from Vulpes and I couldn't be happier with this transaction. Communication was friendly and she shipped the head very quick after my payment. The head arrived perfectly well packed ^v^
      Vulpes is a wonderful seller!! Thank you so much.

2. I bought Dollshe Bernard heads from Vulpes (a headback and two faceplates).
      This transaction was just perfect! Vulpes is really friendly and accommodating (<-- I hope it's the right word). The item were well packed and send right after I paid.
      Definitely a recommended seller! :)

3. I did a part trade/ layaway with Vulpes for a leekeworld mihael head! Everything went wonderfully, she let me know when my part of the trade got to her and was flexible with my short layaway! I'd definitely do business with her again, thank you so very very much ;D!!

4. I bough a dollshe Saint with DSAM32 body from Vulpes and i couldn't have asked for a more lovely seller. she put up with my erratic payments when i was caught with a surprise bill and when my pay went a tad awry -=slaps work=- and she packed him beautifully.. literally! it was like my birthday had come all over again! what a wonderful seller and a top notch person.

5. Bought a nice OR-Doll Blue Phoenix B head from vulpes :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- very friendly communication and secure shipping

Would definitely buy from again :D

Thanks again!

6. I bought a Dollshe Rythmos body from Vulpes on layaway.

Arrived perfectly packaged and the whole transaction was smooth and easy.

Many thanks:).

7. Vulpes sold me a Luts SSDF body on layaway, lovely person to buy from, really friendly PMs. When I'd finished paying the body was sent out really fast. :)

8. I bought an OR-Doll head from vulpes. It was packed very safely and came in great condition. Communication was very friendly. Would happily do business with again. ^^

9. vulpes was supposed to participate in an ATC swap.

Her partner did not receive a card.

She has not been online for more than a month, I hope she is okay and not hurt.

Otherwise, she has no excuse for this. Plenty of time was given for the cards to be sent.

10. Bought a Dollshe Pabo head from Vulpes. She posted him exactly as promised and beautifully well-wrapped, with free sweets <3

A perfect, pleasant and fast transaction, I could not be happier.

Thank you so much Vulpes!

11. Edit to my previous feedback here because we can't edit replies in feedback threads :/

vulpes did send out the absolutely lovely swap card to her partner, and the delay was due to a computer issue.

I can see by this thread that vulpes has an excellent record.

Thank you very much for participating in the swap, vulpes!
      I am sure your partner enjoyed her card as much as I did. So clever! <3

12. I bought a mecha angel sabik from Vulpes, he is absolutely beautiful, was packaged very carefully and was posted and arrived to me very speedily.
      I could not be more happy with this transaction, thankyou so much.

13. vulpes commissioned me to paint faceups for her five Leeke World girls. She was excellent to deal with throughout - the five dolls had very distinct characters and she provided me with very helpful info/inspiration pictures for each, and being very much in the vein of my own interests/aesthetics they were an absolute delight to paint! I ended up taking a bit longer than planned to complete all the heads, but she continued to reassure me that there were no problems and always replied promptly to each update. She let me know as soon as the heads arrived back and sent me a photo of two of the girls looking adorable in their dresses and wigs! I would gladly deal with vulpes again for any future buying/selling/commissioning endeavours! :goldstar

14. Vulpes bought a pair of Mecha Angel resin heel shoes/feet from me :)
      She was a great person to deal with, good communication and prompt payment.

Thank you very much <3

15. I bought a shirt from Vulpes this week and it was one of the best transactions I ever made. Super quick response and the shirt was sent next day, along with a lovely gift of sweets. Vulpes even refunded overpaid postage. The shirt was exactly as described to me. I really hope to buy from Vulpes in the future, she is such a great person. Thank you :D

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!! :aheartbea

I bought a bag o' hands from Vulpes and she was great to work with! Shipped them quickly and they arrived pretty fast! I also got a gift. Great seller and I would definitely buy or sell with her again!

17. Bought a pair of SD specs from Vulpes and had a great transaction, thy were lovely throughout and even sent me some sweets with the parcel! Thanks again!

18. I did another two faceup commissions for vulpes, and she also entrusted me with a pair of Dollshe hands to act as guinea pigs for manicure experiments! As usual communications were superb and friendly throughout, always patient even though I (again) took a lot longer than planned to complete them. Vulpes is just a really nice person to deal with and I can't recommend her highly enough! :goldstar

19. Recently bought a 1/4 bag and a 1/3 glasses from vulpes! Communication was smooth and I received my package in great condition. Loving the extra goodies so much. Thank you vulpes :)

20. I brought a wig from Vulpes and I could not have asked for a better transaction. Absolutely faultless, thanks so much!