Feedback for VulpesPraedatum

Aug 27, 2008

1. If I've had a transaction with you, please leave feedback for me here! :aheartbea

2. I just sold VulpesPraedatum a pair of shoes, and she was very nice to work with. Good, friendly communication and prompt payment. :) Thanks!

3. Got a puki from her and everything was well-packe and arrived in atimely manner.

4. I sold VulpesPraedatum some jammies for her little one. She was a treasure to work with. She was both fast and friendly. I would love to do business with her again!!

Thank you for the fun transaction :)

5. Sold a Midori head and wig to her. Wonderful transaction, with great communication. I hope I can do business with her again:) Thanks for a smooth transaction.

6. I bought a pair of brown boots from VulpesPraedatum. Communication was great, shipping was timely and the boots are perfect. Thanks so much!

7. I bought some YoSD sized shoes from vulpespraedatum and they arrived very quickly! All communication was very prompt too!

Wonderful transaction all around!

Thanks!

8. I traded my girl's SD10 body for a two part torso, swarrico body. VulpesPraedatum was a dream to deal with. Clear communication, fair terms, and quick, reliable shipping. Five stars!!

9. I bought a puki outfit from VulpesPraedatum. She was wonderful to work with. Great communication, items were packed nicely, and she shipped very quickly. Would gladly work with again.

10. Sold a pair of eyes to VulpesPraedatum. She was great and friend in communications, prompt payment. Excellent Buyer. Thank you so much!

11. i bought a kelly outfit from her and it was a smooth transaction, great communication and quick shipping, and she even refunded me the difference when i had paid too much for shipping.
      thanks for everything!

12. I bought a pair of doll eyes from her. There was great communication with her. Everything went well, I would buy from her again.

13. I bought Volks Metallic eyes from VulpesPraedatum. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended!

14. I sold a MSD body to VulpesPraedatum and she was a wonderful buyer. Good communication, friendly, and prompt with her payments. Thanks so much! ^_^

15. I purchased a Volks Rose's wig from VulpesPraedatum. Fantastic seller, great communication. She was very accommodating she even held the wig until I could pay.
      Highly recommended.

16. Bought an MSD wig from Tsukidoll, and had a great transaction. She was quick to respond to PMs and shipped quickly. Everything went perfectly!

17. Bought some eyes, they were shipped quickly! Thank you!

18. I bought a Souldoll Aku from her, as well as loads of accessories. The transaction was great, communication well, and she was very sweet and understanding towards my slow bank adviser. :) The stuff was well packaged, and I even got some extra items. Definitely recommended.

19. i bought a nana wig off VulpesPraedatum,wig arrived fast and i was also given a partial refund for the shipping as it cost less than predicted,thank you very much,lovely seller :dance :cheer

20. VulpesPraedatum purchased a shirt and some shoes from me. Her Pms were friendly and payment arrived quickly. Thanks so much.
      -Am