1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Wabbie-chan

Jan 2, 2017

1. Hello! If you ever had a transaction with me, please leave your feedback here. :aheartbea

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it! :aheartbea

2. I sold Wabbie-Chan my IOS LACRIMOSA head with wig, she was a pleasure to talk to and was quick with payment and very understanding when I failed to mail him on the promised date and other slip up on my part. Overall A+ buyer I gladly like to sell again !

Thank you so much for your patience!

3. Wabbie-chan has bought a Minifee head from me and she was a very friendly personn to deal with. She sent payment quickly and let me know when package is arrived. A real pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you very very much Waabie-chan!

4. Wabbie-Chan bought a Feeple60 head from me and it was a great transaction. She is friendly, lovely lady, good communication, fast payment, excellent to deal with. She also let me know when she received the parcel. I just love everything went so smooth. :) Thank you so much! Highly recommend! :D

5. I sold her an April Story/Classy Doll girl body and the transaction went perfectly! Excellent and friendly communication throughout and speedy payment. Doesn't get better!

Jay

6. I sold Wabbie-chan a Fairyland Feeple60 Moe Rin head via facebook transaction. She was prompt in her replies, fuss-free and speedy in payment. A lovely friendly girl to do business with! What a pleasant experience, it was great dealing with you. Thank you so much! :3nodding:

7. I sold an IoS Blue head to Wabbie-chan. Though there was a bit of confusion on my part, everything went smooth-sailing after that. She is very kind, paid promptly, and kept in touch to say that the package had arrived. I would be happy to transact with her again if given the chance. :)

8. Wabbie-Chan bought a minifee lucywen head in WS,, everything went smoothly and she was very patient and understanding about the unexpected delay with fairyland order for lucyween,,? I 100% recommend her as a buyer and will definitely deal with her again xoxo.

9. Wabbie-chan bought a minifee shushu head off me. Payment was quick and communication was great. Wabbie-chan also informed me when the head had been received. Would definitely sell to them again :)

10. Wabbie-chan participated in a split with me. They were so wonderful as well as helpful. Would interact with again!

11. I bought a limhwa sujan head from Wabbie-Chan and they were really nice and easy to do business with! I would definitely do business again :)

12. Wabbie-Chan bought a Souldoll Zenith female body in NS from me. She payed me very fast and everything went super fine. I would not hesitate to do a sale with her again :D Thanks alot ^_^

13. I bought a F60 head from Wabbie-Chan. It was a great transaction with friendly communication and fast shipping. The head arrived safely and is adorable. Thank you so much!:)

14. I bought an original release IOS Lacrimosa head w/face up and wig from her. She responded quickly, sent photos and even a video, and shipped the head, wig, and original IOS box timely and well packaged. I would order from her again ✌.

15. Had a wonderful time making a transaction with Wabbie-chan ! They were so kind and pleasant! Even though I forgot to put a certificate for IOS head and had to send it with another post mail :doh:sorry:atremblin Looking forward to contact in future) Thank you! :love:kitty2:hug:

16. Wabbie-chan purchased a doll from me, communication was pleasant and the transaction went smoothly, thank you! :)

17. I hosted a split for an April story doll. She bought the head. Amazing buyer, paid on time and never did anything to cause inconvenience. I would definitely do a split with her again.

18. Wabbie-Chan bought a FairyLand MNF Momo sp head from me, she was quick in payment and we had excellent communication.;)
      Thank you very much!:3nodding:

19. I bought a Minifee Shushu head from Wabbie-chan, and it was a flawless transaction! Communication was prompt and polite, the head was sent quickly, and packaged very safely for transit. The head was just as described and the faceup is even more beautiful in person! Thank you so much! :D

20. Hello! I just bought an April Story body from Wabbie-chan , and it arrived in lightening speed, I think 5 days to California! The mail services were pretty brutal to the box but everything arrived safe and sound :) I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much Wabbie-chan!