1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Waitwatsom

Apr 25, 2008

1. Hi, please leave feedback if you have had a transaction with me! Thank you~

2. Waitwatsom bought a pair of msd shoes from me. She paid promptly and kept in touch. Overall, a great transaction^____^ A++++

3. Waitwatsom bought some shoes from me, and it was a great transaction. She paid very quickly and had great communication. Thanks again! :D

4. Wait~ bought a pair of blue accrylic eyes from me, she paid promptly and was super awesome to keep in touch with! I recomend doing business with her!

5. I sold a Narae to Kelsie and she paid quickly and we had great communication. I highly recommend her, she is great!! Thanks so much for the smooth transaction Kelsie.

6. I sold a pair of MSD shoes to Waitwatsom, and it was a really lovely transaction! She paid promptly, communication was friendly and swift, and she let me know when they arrived!

A really great buyer, and I'd be thrilled to do business with her again!

7. I sold two sweaters to Waitwatsom.She is very very kindly and lovely.^^The transaction was easy and perfect. I would love to do business with her again.^^ Thank you very much.

8. I bought a DOD Homme Kirill. She was very helpful in the treatment, careful with the shipment. A pleasure to do business with her! ^_^

9. I bought a Classic Narae from Kels. A great transaction, A beautiful doll! I highly recomend her. Thanks, Kels! :)

10. waitwatsom bought my JID Ryan. Great pleasure to work with. Fast and nice communication, prompt payment, and she even let me know when he arrived. Thank you for a great transaction. Recommended Buyer!

11. waitwatsom bought a pair of msd shoes from me. She was a pleasure to do business with, overall great transaction! Highly recommended, than you :)