1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wampirencja

Oct 16, 2008

1. Hello, hope I'll make more transactions soon ^___^
      Please, leave me your feedback here!

Thank you, come again

2. I purchased a handmade Apollo outfit from Wampirencja. Communication was great, shipping was quick and the outfit is very nice and fits my Apollo, Lief perfectly. Thank you for a great transaction.

3. +1 positive from me. Wapierncja bought sofa (size SD). paid quickly.Very good contact. Highly recommended.

4. + 2 positive :) Transactions went perfectly well ^__^
      I recommend the buyer to anyone~!

5. I ordered a dollheart underwear set from Wampirencja. Everything came in perfect condition, fast shipping, would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

6. I commissioned a sweater from her and I'm very pleased with it. She sent me a picture when it was done and mailed it promptly. Good transaction overall!

~Angelkitty

7. wampirencja bought a pair of glasses and a bag from me^^
      She is very eazy to communicate with and a nice person to deal with. Besides,I`m so glad she is also a fan of Naruto!haha

Thank you very much again and hug(≧∇≦)/

8. Commissioned wampirencja to make board shorts for my Apollo Bobobie!
      Very nice to talk with. Fast shipping!

Thank you so much!

9. Commished wampirencja to make me a suit and shirt combo.
      Lovely to talk to! Super Fast Shipping!!
      Thank you so much hon! He looks fantastic.

10. I commissioned several pairs of pants from Wampirencja for my BBB Apollo (along with purchasing a jacket) and they were great. Even when there was a slight problem with one pair she kept up great communication and sent a new pair with extra gifts!

11. Wampi bought an acrylic ayes from me. She paid quickly and had great communication. Excellent customer! Thank you very much :*

12. Bought a black and red striped hooded vest from her! She was so nice and cut me a deal in shipping. ^_^

13. Bought a couple outfits. Fast communication and shipping. Would buy from her again!

14. I bought a wig from Wampirencja and communication was great, replies were prompt and updates on when it was posted etc. were given. I;m very satisfied and would deal with Wampirencja again ^-^

15. POSITIVE!!!!!
      Traded goggles for an awesome rabbit hoodie.
      Wictoria was very patient with me and very sweet!
      Thank you!

16. I commissioned a pair of jeans from Wampirencja for my cute Momo and they are so gorgeous. She kept up great communication and sent an extra gifts! :)

17. I bought a pair of pants from Wampirencja. Item was exactly as described and shipping was very fast. :D Overall a good transaction!

18. You are amazing..thanks so much for a smooth transaction to get my little Dollzone Leo...I loved the chocolate plums from Poland too! Great DOA member, great transaction from beginning to end....my little "Damien" is home in Florida, and spoiled already!

19. I took part in a GO organized by her, + for her. ^^

20. Bought 3 wigs from Wampirencja, and they were terrific. Thanks!