1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wannabehokage and Ichigo Shine

Oct 10, 2007

1. I commissioned two doll outfits in June from Ichigo Shine. I recieved them two days ago. The craftsmanship(sewing and beading) is excellent. The shipping is relatively quick. The wait was 3 months.

2. I commissioned a choker + earring set from wannabehokage. She was patient for payment and the jewelry turned out amazing. I highly recommend wannabehokage~

:3

3. I commissioned an outfit from wannabehokage and the transaction went smoothly. The item was well wrapped, the quality superb, and it arrived very quickly. Thank you!

4. I ordered one of wannabehokage's Winter Demon sets on Etsy, and it is absolutely gorgeous. It would have arrived quickly, were I not cursed with the worst post office in the world, and it was wrapped up practically like a present. I would absolutely buy her lovely work again.

5. I bought a limited outfit set from wannabehokage's etsy, and I much say in person its even more lovely. The seller is very nice and replies to pms. Definitly would recommend thank you ^^

6. I commissioned an outfit from wannabehokage and everything went well.. she replied to me and even worked with me having sudden issues with paying what i owed her. the outfit was just as she showedin the picutres she sent me and the sewing quilty is well worth more then what i paid for the outfit. i would do busness with her again.:D:D:D:D