Feedback for WasteOfMuch

Dec 15, 2017

1. Hello! This is a place for everyone I've sold to or bought from to post about their experiences with me. :)

2. I sold a Dollshe Craft hound head to WasteOfMuch.
      Very prompt with payment and communication! Would do business again!
      Highly recommended!:)

3. WasteOfMuch bought from me Hound Head from DollShe in layaway. The deal passed quickly and without problems: all payments were paid on time, friendly communication, the buyer informed about the arrival of the parcel.

I was glad to cooperate! Many thanks! :3nodding:

4. WasteOfMuch bought Soom Kremer from me. Payments are very prompt. Great communication. Smooth and pleasant transaction overall:)They also kindly let me know when the package arrived:D Highly recommended~! Thanks again for adopting him~!:aheartbea

5. I bought some Dream of Doll Dream of Teen outfits from @WasteOfMuch and it was a wonderful experience! She is fun to talk to, and the outfits were in great shape. I would definitely buy from her again!

Ryu

6. Purchased a dream of doll outfit and it arrived in good order. Shipped quickly. Thank you :)

7. Bought a Dollshe IM Hound head from this seller and they were an absolute delight!

Shipped quickly after payment went through and arrived much quicker than I thought he would! Head is lovely condition ^_^ Would definitely recommend :)

8. WasteOfMuch sold me a doll head. Such an easy, pleasant, and quick(!) transaction. I paid on Saturday and got my package the following Thursday, and this is an international shipment! Impressive.

Seller provided photos of packing process and responds promptly to messages. Would happily transact with again. Many thanks!

:cake: