Feedback for Wasura

Jan 26, 2007

1. Hello all,
      Though I am kinda new to this, I do think I do wish to start off a feedback thread for future references. This will help everyone, including myself for smoother business dealings and whatnot.

Thank you for looking, and I really appreciate for those of you who are kind enough to leave me a message here :) *bows*

Sincerely,

Nat

2. I just sold an expensive item of clothing to Wasura. Payment was sent quickly and all in all its been the perfect transaction!
      Would highly recomennd!

Rachie XX

3. She is a sweetie
      I also had dealings .. when she ordered a number of wigs from me
      Fast payment , friendly e.mails
      ...what more can a seller ask for ...would deal with again :aheartbea

4. She's a very friendly personn to deal with. I've bought her the Alice kumi and she takes many pics and reply very quickly to emails. I've got the doll very carefully packed in less than 7 days (from Canada to France). I will deal with her without doubt!

5. Very nice person to deal with. She responds fast to mp's.

6. Wasura bought a Yo-SD clothing lot from me. Speedy payment, great communication - thanks much! <3

7. Bought a great bra set! Perfect and what a BUY price !! Thanks again. A A+ seller. Pam

8. I purchased two bra sets from Wasura, she shipped them quickly and communication was brilliant!! Thank you ^_^

9. I purchased a doll from wasura. He arrived in good time and well packaged. He was exactly as described. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. She answered my emails promptly and was quite friendly!

Thanks wasura!

10. I bought a DoC Petsha from Wasura. The doll, outfit, and accessories arrived in perfect condition. It took a while to get here, but that's a postal service issue. Communication was great and friendly!

Thanks again!