1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WaterAngel5

Jul 22, 2009

1. Thought I would start one of my own.

Please be honest and describe your experience with any transactions with me.

Thank you!
    2. Yay!!! A fresh thread!!! :)

I sold WaterAngel5 a BBB SD boy. She did a layaway plan with me and was just a treasure to work with!! She made all her payments as arranged, and is super friendly to talk with. As a seller I would happily work with her again :)
      She has been WONDERFUL to work with. It has been my pleasure to sell to her and I look forward to staying touch!!
    3. Sold a wig to WaterAngel5, had great communication and quick payment. Would do business again.
    4. WaterAngel5 bought a Wig from me. She paid immediately and let me know when it got there immediately. Recommended!!!
    5. WaterAngel5 bought a wig from me. Payment was prompt, and communication was wonderful. Would absolutely do business with again.

Thanks much! <3
    6. Sold a customized handmade furwig to WaterAngel5. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    7. Yet another fantastic transaction with WaterAngel5. Definitely a A+++ Buyer!