1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for watermellow

Sep 21, 2007

1. As I've started buying from the marketplace I figured I should start a feedback thread for myself!

Please post all feedback for me here, regardless on if it is positive, neutral, or negative. Also, please feel free to PM me about any transaction at any time.

Thank you. : )
      -Brie

2. Watermellow purchased a pair of eyes for me, paid promptly with good communication and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. Would happily do business with you again! :)

3. Watermellow has purchased a Kidelf boy body from me. All was perfect. She's an excellent buyer, with prompt and serious payment. I recommend her to all sellers :)

4. Watermellow purchased a MSD black fur wig from me. She's a very kind and sweet person. She's also patient and paid the item immediately. Communication with her was fantastic and all her compliments were appreciated.
      I will 100% do business with her again!
      Thanks! ^__^ *hugs*

5. watermellow recently purchased a pair of Dollmore MSD from me in a great transaction. She was prompt with her payment and a pleasure to communicate with (Very friendly!) I would sell to her again in a heartbeat.

Thank you again! : )