1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Wayfarer

Jul 30, 2014

1. Wayfarer did an amazing job on a face up that I commissioned her for. Her communication was fast and everything was super duper pleasant. I would absolutely use her services again.

2. I commissioned Wayfarer for a faceup on my AkagiDoll Yusri head. Wayfarer did an amazing job, especially for the prices they were offering. Communication was constant and super easy and the whole process was nothing but a pleasure. I would gladly do business with them again, especially in the faceup department and I can't recommend their services enough!

3. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Wayfayer via the facebook group "BJDs addicts commissions and Sales Page"

They were very pleasant and quick to respond to my questions, and once payment was sent they shipped out amazingly fast! :)

Eyes were in excellent condition. Not even a scuff. ♡

10/10. WOULD RECOMMEND.

Thank you very much

-Toko

4. I commissioned a faceup from Wayfarer for my Delf EL and he was gone about a week and I got him back this morning. He's perfect! And shipping back was extremely well packaged, as I did not have a face protector. Thank you again so much. I will def have some more heads for you to work on soon! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

5. I joined a group order with Wayfarer for Ssoulshop, and received great service. The communication was great, they were willing to work with me when I got to be a little bit of a penny-pincher, and sent my updates all the time. It was great. 10/10 would work with again.

6. Excellent seller!

I bought a gorgeous Dollfie Dream from Wayfarer, and the transaction was perfect! She invoiced me right away, shipped the doll super fast, updated me with tracking, and the doll arrived safely packaged and exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much!

7. I commissioned a faceup from Wayfarer, communication was excellent, the turnaround time was fast, and the faceup looks fantastic!
      I may be back for another sometime! : >

8. I sold a Batchix St. George to Wayfarer on layaway. Payments were timely and I got a PM as soon as St. George arrived. Many thanks for the smooth transaction!

9. I sold a Fairyland chest piece to Wayfarer and it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the piece arrived. :) I'd be glad to do business with her again! Thank you very much!:D

10. Wayfarer participated in my Luts Bory Youth in Dark Warriors split and was an awesome participant. Payment was quick and they had awesome communication. Very much appreciated and would definitely do business with them in the future!

11. I commissioned a faceup from Wayfarer for my DZ Carter and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was consistent and fast and Wayfarer was very patient with all the details that I provided for the faceup. The faceup turned out absolutely fantastic, even better than I imagined, and the head was returned quickly and packaged perfectly. I would definitely recommend Wayfarer as an artist, I couldn't be happier with this transaction!

12. I commissioned a faceup from Wayfarer. Communication was excellent, turn around was fast and her work is so nice! She was very patient with details about the faceup.

Thank you very much! :)

13. Wayfarer sold me a F-line small bust in tan. Communication was friendly and prompt. Never have I received a tracking # so fast! :lol: Package arrived when expected and was securely wrapped. Would definitely recommend as a seller! Thanks again! :kitty2

14. I commissioned yet another faceup from Wayfarer and it was another fantastic transaction! Shipping, packaging, communication, everything was great yet again. And their work on my Dollits Miso was simply amazing! I can't recommend Wayfarer enough for their wonderful artistry and prompt and friendly communication. :3nodding:

15. I sent off Karasu (pictures will come when I have a chance) to get a faceup from Wayfarer and I could not be happier. We went back and forth as I asked a few questions but they always got back to me in a day or two. Communication was good and the results were fantastic. I was a little worried since I didn't feel like I had a great description of what I was hoping for and yet I got just what I wanted. I would definitely recommend.

16. I wanted to leave positive, long overdue feedback for Wayfarer. I commissioned her to do a face up through the Black Trumpet Rhapsody. The communication was great, the price reasonable, and the work outstanding. I would gladly work with Wayfarer again! She did an amazing job of incorporating the references I gave her into the face and even was able to send previews and communicate about the facial hair before she did it. Thamir is one of my favorite boys and has the perfect face. Thank you and I would gladly work with you again!

[​IMG]Thamir faceup4 by Scholar, on Flickr

17. I commissioned Wayfarer for a faceup and she did an incredible job! Communication was extensive and she really elaborated on my sketchy concepts with her unique style. I'd definitely commission from her again.
      EDIT:
      Mo-Mo looks even more adorable swanning around on my throw pillows
      [​IMG]

#37 A Wee Tiefling, May 1, 2018
      Last edited: May 7, 2018
    18. Positive feedback for Wayfarer. I commissioned a faceup from them and it was a great experience! Wonderful communication, ample progress photos posted on social media, and he was safely packaged for his journey home. The faceup is lovely and high quality. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Luts SDF body from Wayfarer. Communication was good, and shipping was fast and secure. Would love to deal with again.

20. I purchased a shoushou head from wayfarer, they were kind enough to allow me a layaway and shipped promptly once I paid him off. He arrived well packed and exactly as described! I would happily do business with wayfarer again any day!