feedback for wc_dragon

Jun 9, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread for transactions I've had here on DoA.
    Thanks to all of you who have bought things from me and kept my resin habit going strong! ;)

2. wc_dragon was a pleasure to buy from. She was really kind and helpful. I'll happily purchase from her again! Thanks a bunch for supporting my resin habit too >^___^<

3. I recently bought a wig from wc_dragon, and it was a very enjoyable process. She sent the wig out directly after receiving payment confirmation. She emailed the tracking number too, so I could track its progress. And she offered two different types of delivery, which was nice ^__^ The wig itself is wonderful; mailed in perfect condition, and it suits my girl just fine! I'd be happy to buy from wc_dragon again!

4. i purchased my AR Cien from wc_dragon! the face up she gave him is spectacular! the whole transaction was wonderful! she is very helpful and honest. i gained a doll and a new friend to boot!

5. I've purchased an SD13 pureskin body from wc_dragon ^-^ she is a sweet and wonderful person to work with ^-^ a complete joy to deal with ^.^

6. I bought a dress from WC_DRAGON ^^ a lovely person!!!I hope to purchase from her again *-*
    Cry ^^

7. Wonderful seller with very fast shipping! I highly recommend wc_dragon! She's great!

8. I bought items from wc_dragon and they arrived safely packaged and I am a very satisfied customer! A+++++++

9. Good seller! Very nice wig. Thanks :)

10. I purchased some wig fur from wc_dragon, and it arrived quickly and safely. ^^

11. Excellent transactions with wc_dragon, both as a buyer and a seller. Awesome trader!

Thanks!

12. wc_dragon was a great customer, quick paying and easy to deal with!

Sera

13. bought her monster wig great transaction thanks~!

14. i bought some incredibly cute chairs from her, and i got them extremely fast! shes a sweetie!

15. Bought a wig-- a smooth, easy, quick transaction. :)

16. I sold a Luts body to wc_dragon, she was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and quick to respond to PM's. Thanks for a great transaction!

17. I sold SD13 Boy Body to wc_dragon :)

All of her mails were polite and speedy, and I got her payment very fast!
    She's a very nice person and a great pleasure to deal with :D

Thank you very much, dear Wc_dragon :aheartbea
    I highly recommend her!!!!!

18. Wonderful doing business with wc_dragon. I bought eyes from her. Fast shipping and curtious customer service!

THANK YOU! My girl is going to love her new eyes!

Darci

19. I sold some eyes to wc_dragon. Good communication and fast payment. Very nice buyer! Many Thanks!

20. I bought a wig from wc_dragon, and I received it in perfect condition. Communication was excellent, and she shipped it quickly. Thank you! :)