1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for websteph

Dec 26, 2009

1. This is for anyone who has ever had a transaction with me.

Thank you! <3
    2. Sold some outfits to websteph who was great with communication and fast with payment. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.
    3. Steph bought some items from me, and paid really fast! Thanks!
    4. She bought a pair of boots from me and paid very quickly. Friendly and nice to deal with. Thank you.
    5. I bought a Lati Blue boy body from websteph! Everything went great, she suggested a cheaper shipping method and she also didnt mind to answer some requests I had! and she even sent me a free set of clothes with my body! Thank you!
    6. I bought off Rei's head from websteph! She was very patient with me as well as being tolerant of my restrictive schedule which led me to reschedule again and again, and gave me a pair of eyes and a very soft and fluffy fur wig ^^ Thanks Steph for letting me bring home Ethan!
    7. She bought a pair of eyes from me, friendly and a good buyer. Thanks! :)
    8. I bought a Karon head from websteph. It was a pleasant transaction and she was very nice to deal with. I would definitely deal with her again!
    9. I bought a Luts El head from websteph and I love how the transaction went: from the time I had the head reserved until it was shipped to me :aheartbea. Aside from her friendliness, she's also very patient and considerate when I requested for El to be reserved for a week due to budget constraints at that time.

Thank you so much! :):aheartbea
    10. Bought a senior Delf body from websteph. It was a little bumpy but she shipped quick and was quick to rectify the issues I had. Great seller!
    11. I brought esthy peroth head from websteph and he was packaged very well I really love my doll thank you so much! was missing black Wig.