1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for wedgeh

Jul 27, 2008

1. I bought a Kid Delf Bory from her. She shipped quickly and it was an overall excellent transaction :)
    2. I bought MSD jeans and T-shirt from wedgeh, she was lovely to deal with and was very quick to respond to pm's. Items arrived quickly and in perfect condition, thanks :aheartbea
    3. I bought two wigs from Wedgeh. She shipped them out quickly, and they arrived safely, and in great condition.
      Thank you! :)
    4. I bought a big box of ikea doll house furniture from wedgeh for my Lati house. Wedgeh was super prompt with emails and friendly. The items were sent SUPER quickly, and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again! I would not hesitate to do any other transactions with wedgeh!!
    5. I adopted/purchased an Elfdoll Alice Cherry Blossom Julia baby piggy from Wedgeh.

Wow, just like in the past, Wedgeh rocked!! The whole transaction was beyond fantastic. All details were laid out, and the package was sent out promptly after payment was made. She packed up the little pig very safely and she arrived ahead of schedule.

Thank you so much Wedgeh for letting me adopt such a precious little creature into my dolly home.

I would wholeheartidly recommend Wedgeh for transactions.