1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wee_Little_Faerie

Mar 3, 2007

1. I couldn't find a proper feedback thread for Wee_Little_Faerie so I started this one. I recently bought a punk Wishel boy doll from her. She was very attentive to detail through the whole transaction, shipped him very well wrapped and right away. I had a great transaction with her! :aheartbea

2. WLF and I just had a transaction for a Tanned Elf Roko by Bambicrony. WLF is a FAST PAYER and was very easy to deal with. She's a great communicator and I would definitely do business with her again!

3. She bought a wig from me - Payment was quick, and communication was excellent. It was just a good all-round transaction.

Thanks again!

4. I bought a pair of Volks metallic eyes from Wee_Little_Faerie. She's great with communication, shipping was fast and the eyes arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely do business with her again.

5. I bought a MSD leather jacket from her and couldn't be happier. Awesome seller. :)

6. I purchased a SDC body from her. Shipment was fast and everything was well packaged! Great seller and very friendly ^^

7. I bought a delf body from Wee_Little_Faerie. The body was really well packed and the shipping was amazingly fast~! She's also really nice to work with and has lots of patience waiting on the payment~ I can't thank her enough~! =D

8. I've bought, sold, and traded many times with Wee_Little_Faerie. She's a wonderful person to deal with!

9. I bought some shoes from her and she sent quick replies and was wonderful to deal with! :)

10. WLF is a goddess of stuff!! I have bought, sold, and traded with her, and have been happy every time!

11. Great seller. Friendly, Fast and superior dolly stuff. Thanks:)

12. Bought an SDC Miko from Wee_Little_Faerie! She shipped him the same day I paid! Perfectly packaged, he didn't suffer any damage at all. Communications are great!

Only thing she didn't mention some of his facial blush on his left (our right) temple was wiped maybe due to a wig stain. This isnt visible when wearing a wig tho. And no big deal as I am going to send him for a faceup anyway tho it should be mentioned in the sale post as courtesy.
      [EDIT: She PMed me that she didn't notice it whenever he's wigless and so didn't mention. She even offered to help if there's anything she could do! Thanks anyway WLF, he's going for a refaceup anyway..]

Still recommended and would buy from her again! <3

A pic of him:
      [​IMG]

13. I bought some Cloud wings for my Bambicrony Elf from Wee_Little_Faerie and she was great. The came in super fast and very well packed. I am very happy with everything.:aheartbea

Thank you very much:)

dd1

14. I just got Morgan's new shoes. They came exactly as described. Really fast shipping.

Morgan loves them :D

15. WLF has always been a very pleasant buyer to work with. <3

16. Wee_little_faerie is an awesome person to buy from. I bought a doll from her two years ago and she was packaged well, shipped promptly, and even had some extras with her. I've also bought eyes and a wig from her since then and she's always great to work with!

17. I had a great transaction with Wee Little Faerie recently and she shipped item fast to me. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a pair animal print Marsh pants from her and they arrive fast, great transaction..thanks so much!!

19. Fast shipping and cute item.
      Thanks! ^^

20. Entered a trade with WLF. Doll arrived safely in great condition. Excellent communication. A+ transaction.