Feedback for Weem

Mar 6, 2007

1. This will be my feedback thread; if I have bought or sold something to you, I would be grateful if you would leave feedback.

Thanks! :aheartbea

- weem

2. Weem bought some eyes from me. Very nice buyer. Super fast payment and she let me know when the package arrived. Many Thanks.

3. Weem adopted my Hound and I'm so glad he's with her! She's a great buyer, prompt with payment and has been splendid all the way to deal with. She's understandable and kind and on top of that she made me this -- >

http://wickedlittletown.net/eljay/monsters.jpg

I MEAN HOW COOL IS THAT HUH?!?!? you can't find a better buyer and friend :D

4. Weem bought a pair of eye and a shirt from me. She's very understanding and communicated very well. She's is also quite organized and keeps things in check. Thank you! :)

5. Another great transaction with Weem.!!!

6. Weem was in a group order that I organized, and she was perfect! Thanks for the fast payment, and all around smooth transaction.

7. Bought a head from Ween. Smooth transaction, fast response and shipping! Thank you!

Darci

8. Weem took part in one of my Dollmore group orders, and everything was perfect ^^

Lovely participant, fast payment, excellent communication ;)

Thank you so much! A real pleasure working with you <3

9. I sold a Woosoo head to weem and it was a great transaction! She is a great buyer, pays fast and her communication was excellent!
      Thank you again ^ ^