1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for weirdsparkle

Jul 21, 2006

1. Hi, just setting up my feedback thread.

#1 weirdsparkle, Jul 21, 2006
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    2. I had a great transaction with Weirdsparkle...Thankies!:)

3. Sold a Teen Trends shirt and sandals to weirdsparkle. Lots of good communication and very friendly. No problems whatsoever! :D

4. I just recieved Sachiko's Boots today. EXCELLENT Product! Fast Shipping too! She's really happy with them ^^ thank you!

Sachiko: I'm good and ready for Winter Mommy!
      Me: Good job hunny~! :D

[​IMG]

5. Weirdsparkle was extremely lovely to work with! Her messages were prompt, the items were posted extremely quickly, and I would highly enjoy doing transactions with her again.

6. very prompt payment & great comunications!!!!
      love to trade with her again! ^0^ AAA+++

7. I bought a Dollmore MSD t shirt from weirdsparkle - great transaction! The shirts was as described, communication was friendly and businesslike, and the package came *fast.* only 3 days... She also add a gift for my doll (a beautiful bag)

I'd buy from her again with confidence!

8. I sold a dress to weirdsparkle and she payed promtly and was very nice throughout.

9. A very friendly and helpful seller! ^__^ The eyes I bought from her are lovely and she was very accommodating to send them so quickly upon request. The speed of the postage was amazing! Plus, her envelope was awfully cute. A great transaction!

10. Bought a great pair of eyes from weirdsparkle.....safely packaged and excellent quality, Thanks!
      :)

11. Excellent seller--highly recommended! A+++ service with a smile, quick shipping and Great prices!
      My Alice loves her new ensemble:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Excellent Seller I got my wig and eyes when she said I would, in great condition.

Fast replies on questions. Would buy again

13. Cathy is a wonderful person and she doesnt believe me but she is seriously an angel because she just is. She gave me my frist dolllfie Charlie. She didnt just give me the dollfie for and unbelievably great price. But she was also kind enought to send Charlie with tons of clothes, necklaces a purse a handbag wigs shrits and skirts oh oh plus my chose of what eye colour i wanted charlie to have ^_^. plus a face up and oh my gosh just so much stuff that you could never get from a online store without eatting for a while 0.0. She was so nice and she didnt have to she didnt even tell me she was doing all of that and she just did from the kindness of her heart. and shes really fast.
      when i mean fast i mean fast i thought my dollfie was coming on wednesday and it came today (monday) shes fast nice and she really cares ^_^
      she is the best friend I could have made here and gosh theres no words that can descirbe her shes just an angel ^_^

[​IMG]
      Thank you Cathy
      ^_^
      You seriously put joy back in my heart and in my arms in the shape of a dollfie
      name Charlie
      ^_^
      <33333

14. Thanks cc! that was so nice of you to write all that about me, I'm just really glad I was able to give you the doll you wanted and make you happy!

#14 weirdsparkle, Nov 9, 2006
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    15. weirdsparkle is a great person to do transactions with! Bought some clothes from me, and paid in time and everything. Great buyer!
      Also made a trade, one of my shrugs for a Tonner jacket, and it arrived in no time! Thanks!

16. I sold something to weirdsparkle, great buyer, good communication and fast pay! :D Thanks again! :D

17. I bought a pretty blue wig from and am more than satisfied with every aspect of the transaction! <3

[​IMG]

18. I bought some little food erasers from Cathy! Everything was perfect! Thank you! ^_^ :aheartbea

19. I bought some items from weirdsparkle and they arrived super fast, safe and in better than described condition! A+++ Seller!

20. Recieved it quickly and well packed. Excellent communication!!! A+++