1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for weiss

Feb 14, 2009

1. feedback is open

2. weiss bought a MSD Bobobie body, a MNF Chiwoo head and a blonde wig. Communication was friendly, pay fast, everything was perfect. Thanks you!

3. Weiss bought me by commission a Throne for his doll, pay fast, and he was very friendly!
      definitly a great buyer ^^
      i recommend him.

!

4. I sold a Leeke Kyle head to weiss and it was a great transaction. Thanks to you and I hope you have lots of fun with the head!

5. I sold a Latidoll redline body to Weiss....the transaction went very well, great communication, a lovely person to deal with. Thanks so much, Weiss!

6. I made a faceup comission for Weiss. Everything was great, he's a friendly and an excellent person to deal with. Nothing to complain about him here :)

7. weiss bought in a collective order to pupapa a pair of boots and eyes.

He paid fast and was very pleasant to communicate. I recommend him =)

8. I did a trade with Weiss my Nabarro Cyril for her Dollshe Saint plus money from her. Everything went smoothly, communication was perfect and fast.
      Thank you so much!

9. weiss bought a LldT Lazuli head from me, and everything went perfectly. I would be happy to deal with weiss again anytime. :)

10. Weiss bought a IOS 80cm body from me , she was a good buyer , everything was nice and fast payment , she also paid the extra shipping charge , because the increased shipping fee , thank you hope to deal with you again :)

11. I bought LLT Lazuli head from Weiss. Communication was great and Weiss was very patient. The package was also great and has arrived safely. Thank you :)