1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Welloy

Apr 9, 2015

1. I purchased a Switch Choyo head. It was a very smooth and non complicated transaction. Answered on my questions, shipping was really fast and the head was well packed and safe. A great seller!

2. I recently purchased a Sweet Gale Cyril head from Welloy and honestly couldn't have had a better experience. Their inbox was full when I tried to message them but they replied to my paging thread instantly and were super quick to provide me with all the details, as well as to ship! The head came very well packed, in literally pristine condition, and they even included little snacks and coffee which was totally unexpected and absolutely sweet of them! Easily the most straightforward and uncomplicated transaction I've had in over ten years of being in the hobby; would have another in a heartbeat! Thank you for helping me to get my grail home!

3. I bought a Switch Seolrok Hiver head from Welloy. Communication was great, the shipping was super fast, and the head arrived safe and sound. I could not be happier with the purchase! :dance

4. I bought a Seolrok hiver head from welloy. They were very fast to reply and really nice! The shipping was super fast as well and the head was super well packed. They also added a few snacks and instant coffee as a gift.
      Thank you! :D

5. Bought a Switch Attractive Body in Mocha Brown and the transaction went good! They allowed me to do a one month layaway and sent it super fast! It came well packaged and in the condition described!

Would recommend them to future buyers!

6. As I said in feedback left a few years ago, I'd be happy to purchase from Welloy again... and I did! I purchased a Souris Etoile Aamon head from them and everything was packaged so nicely. I also always appreciate the extra treats :hug:

Thank you again!

[​IMG]

7. bought a switch soseo from welloy. and i received it within 4 days! i also got some extra treats. thank u so much welloy! the transaction went smoothly. and it was packed very securely. no damage at all. the item is as described form the original post.

8. I bought two Illusion Garden heads (Devil.Hades Reveal and Unicorn.Yuli) from Welloy via layaway and they were great. Friendly communication, quick responses and was willing to answer all my random questions. The heads came as described and packed securely. They also included some goodies! Thank you so much for the smooth transaction and these lovely boys! <3

9. I got a LittleMonica head from Welloy. Communication was prompt, clear and super friendly too. Shipping was so quick too :) Very reliable, excellent seller!

10. I purchased a Switch Seolrok Hiver head from Welloy and the transaction was so wonderful. Communication was kind and fast, they shipped fast and the little snacks were so nice! Everything arrived perfectly. I would highly recommend them as a seller, they're so kind. Thank you!:aheartbea

11. I bought a Switch Taerin Bijou from welloy and I couldn’t be happier with the transaction!! The doll was packed beautifully and came in just on time. They also included some little instant latte packets that were delicious! I would love to work with them again!

12. I purchased a Switch Seolrok Hiver head from Welloy and it was a smooth transaction. They replied to my messages timely and shipped quickly. The head was packaged very safely. I can see myself purchasing from Welloy again!

13. I bought a Ryuzo P head from welloy. Kind and communicative seller, definitely recommend! The head came very well packaged. I'm really happy with the transaction :XD:

14. I bought a doll from Welloy (for the second time actually) and it was a wonderful experience. The doll came quickly and just as described. I would buy again from them anytime!

15. I just received a head from Welloy today. It was packed excellently with lots of bubble wrap and very secure. They shipped it the very next day and it took around 3 days to arrive, lightning-fast! They were incredibly patient with me and willing to provide answers to my questions and comparison pictures. They also sent a couple of snacks which were delicious!
      I had a wonderful experience and will purchase from them again in the future!

16. I just had a lovely transaction with Weloy I bought a Tansy head from rosetta doll and it arrived super quickly, She was a wonderful person to deal with, the head came very well packaged in excellent condition and with some snacks for me I'm very satisfied.

thank you for making a dream come true

17. I ordered a Rosettadoll Tansy head in WS from Welloy and the transaction was just wonderful! Communication was smooth and fast. The head was shipped on the same day! It arrived in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend! :D

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Welloy sold me his brand new white gothic Sasara. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. Also, shipping was fast. He agreed to send the doll unassembled and in a smaller box. The package was very well protected and he even send some snacks. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much.

19. Welloy did an awesome job with helping me get a Taerin bijou head even during lunar new year and sent delicious snacks too all at a very reasonable price and fast shipping speed so I can't recommend them enough ♡

20. Positive

I bought a Switch Yido head from Welloy. the head was shipped super quickly and arrived pretty quickly too. The head was very well packed, arrived safety and there was even extra little treats in there (glad they werent eaten by Yido lol). Definitely recommend and would do business with again.