1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wennie

Dec 11, 2011

1. I bought Raouken corset from Wennie, and it was great transaction! Very nice communication, she always replied immediately and shipped the corset really fast and well packaged.
      Thank you very much Wennie!I would be happy to deal with you again!

2. Bought Rheia's sleeping head from Wennie.. an amazing person! The head was sent with a nice note, gifts, and well packed!

3. I purchased an angell studio outfit from Wennie, and everything was perfect! I couldn't ask for a better transaction!

4. Wennie is such a beautiful person to work with and sell to! I sold her my Yeon-Ho head and she has been an absolute gentlelady and sweetheart through the whole transaction! Exemplary customer, highly recommended!

5. Wennie bought an Elfdoll Soah from me and she was a wonderful buyer. Communication was very friendly, payment were on time and made sure to tell me when the doll arrived. She's great to deal with :)

Highly recommended as buyer. Thank you again, Wendy! ♥

6. Wennie bought some shorts from me. She was very nice to deal with and the payment was quick. She also let me know when they arrived.
      Thank you! :)

7. Wennie bought a minifee lika head from me. She was a complet sweet heart. would do business with her again.

8. I bought a MNF Woosoo Head from Wennie. It's a pleasure to speak and deal with her. She's really a lovely person. Head came well packed in excellent condition with little extra gift. Thank you very much. Highly recommended.

9. I bought a BeYours Amber head from Wennie, she is a lovely person to deal with. :) The head came well packaged and the shipping was very fast. Thank you!

/Neo

10. I bought Fairyland Minifee Chloe from Wennie ... it was a super transaction, awesome communication, fast shipping and gifts)))
      Thank you so much for the doll and gifts!!!
      Highly recommended.

11. A wonderful transaction! I purchased a BeYours body from Wendy and it arrived faster than expected and very carefully packaged. I had requested to have the body unstrung, and Wendy carefully marked packages with "right" and "left" to make the re-stringing process a breeze! Very quick responses to PMs and very friendly and nice as well. Would be a pleasure to do another transaction. I give her a highest recommendation!

Jay

12. Wennie bought some doll clothes from me. Communication was great and payment was prompt, she let me know when the package got to her and was very polite all the way through :)
      She is a reliable buyer and a very kind person, thank you again for this transaction!

13. Paid very promptly and wonderful to deal with. Recommended!!

14. Wennie bought from me a MNF Juri'13 head with face up, really was a fantastic transaction, fast payment and good communications.
      Thank you so much :)

15. Wennie sold a BlueFairy ShinyFairy Leila (Junior) to me. The communication was excellent; the doll was well packaged; and she even sent along some extras! A great transaction! :D I would happily do business with Wennie again. :aheartbea

16. I sold Wennie a Minifee body and she's a lovely buyer! The payment was fast, all communications were friendly and she let me know when the package had arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer! :pcupcake

17. Wennie bought a Luts doll from me, good communication and pay fast :)
      thanks for adopting my boy XD

18. Wennie recently purchased one of my Loongsoul 60cm boy bodies on a short layaway, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was always polite, friendly and prompt in communication, paid right on time, and even let me know when the parcel arrived.

Thank you for a lovely transaction! I'm glad the body has found a good home. :)

19. Wennie sold me a FeePle60 Miyu head on a layaway and it was a wonderful transaction! She was so clam with my weirdness and always polite - SHE EVEN BOUGHT MY DOLLIES UNDERWEAR!!!

20. I just bought a Normal skin limited Luts Kid Delf Yul Satyresse elf head with faceup and eyes from Wennie. She was always quick to reply and very friendly. After payment she send the head out the next day and it arrived here well packaged and with some cute gifts and a note. I will buy from her again. A totally positive experience.