1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Weslie

Oct 19, 2006

1. I guess it ought to be time that I start one of these...

Anyone who has dealt with me (and preferably enjoyed the dealing) please post!

I have somewhere between 99% and 100% good feedback on ebay, but I guess I could use some here too!!
    2. I have dealt with Weslie. She replies to all PM's in a fast and friendly manner. She is lighting fast with her payment. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat.
    3. ^_^ I dunno if I'm permitted or ought to put a feedback here but I guess I should probably.
      Anyway, Weslie is a kind person and she replies to messages fast and friendly. She's very kind and considerate. She's a good person I tell you!

I guess my comment is pretty lame... I'm sorry but everything about it is true.

God Bless you! ^_^

4. my liz head is magnifical.i am very happy and i love deal with you.
      thank you very much.
    5. I heart Hope! She is a total sweetheart and a very patient seller. I wouldn't have my Shiro without her ^^

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    6. Firstly, I sent a couple of wands to Weslie, then I received eyes from her...Both parts of the transaction went very smoothly, and she was great to deal with, and the communication was brilliant throughout....Thanks Hun!:)
    7. my madaoka body arrived quickly.
      you are the best seller,thank you very much.
    8. Weslie and I were going to do a Custom House split; unfortunately, circumstances beyond our control interfered, but Weslie was always friendly, communicative, and honest. She promptly refunded my money, too. I would have no problems working with her again! ^_^
    9. I bought a beautiful Lishe head and hands from Weslie. She kept open communication with me and was an honest, responsible seller. My girl arrived packaged with care. Thank you Weslie.
    10. Bought a doll from Weslie, and the transaction went smoothly. She was very honest and up front, wouldn't have a problem working with her again!
    11. I bought I-ra's outfit from Weslie. She was really nice and kept excellent communication, and everything was in perfect condition XD

Thanks so much, it was a real pleasure dealing with you! :D
    12. Weslie purchased a doll head from me and paid very promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! :)
    13. Had a great transaction with Weslie. Great communications and great item. Plus shipped lightning fast, packed very well. Hope to have future transactions.
      Thanks so much , Weslie.
    14. I just received the most gorgeous wine wig in a trade with Weslie. She packed the wig very nicely and sent it out immediately. Very nice to deal with and I'd happily trade or purchase again. I love my new wig :)
    15. I purchased some eyes from Weslie. She shipped immediately upon payment, sent me tracking numbers and packaged the eyes very well. An excellent transaction.
    16. Sold a Jun head to Weslie on layaway. Paid on time and was very friendly. Thank you so much! ^__^
    17. Weslie participated in the Leekeworld group I had the pleasure of organizing this past month and she was an absolute Delight to deal with from start to finish:D She was courteous, very sweet, paid quickly & was Very responsible;) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :thumbup :thumbup for this awesome buyer.
    18. Had a good transaction with Weslie, communication was great and everything went smoothly
    19. I just bought a Reminisce Lydia from Weslie, and I'm thrilled with her. Weslie shipped the doll quickly and was terrific to deal with.
    20. Weslie just bought a very hi-end doll from me on layaway. She paid when she promised (or sooner) and is lovely to deal with. Good communication. I highly recommend dealing with her!

Thank you!